Makeup Addicts

If there is one thing that makes me happy is makeup!

I love everything about it, from the adverts, the magazine sections, the new products, the old products, doing it for the fun, working with it....LOVE IT!!!!!

And it has been proven that makeup really makes people happy, it´s kind of a quick change for everyone.
I ven read in an article years and years ago, that they use it for cancer patients to improve theyre positiveness with great results. :smile:

It´s just FABULOUS isn´t it? :D

I'm one of those people who buy tons of make up but end up using 10% of it.
But just buying it makes me feel so happy :D

sofialuv said:
If there is one thing that makes me happy is makeup!

I love everything about it, from the adverts, the magazine sections, the new products, the old products, doing it for the fun, working with it....LOVE IT!!!!!

And it has been proven that makeup really makes people happy, it´s kind of a quick change for everyone.
I ven read in an article years and years ago, that they use it for cancer patients to improve theyre positiveness with great results. :smile:

It´s just FABULOUS isn´t it? :D

It IS fabulous
:D I love make-up. I love playing around with it. I love how you can change how you, and others, look at yourself by using a different eyeliner.
I think that's just fantastically amazing about the cancer patients. I've heard it before, too.

I agree, makeup makes me happy to, so I can see how it helps cancer patients. Because no matter how much people deny it, when you look good you feel extremely better. When I go to school looking horrible, I feel horrible. But when I go to school looking my best, I feel my best.

:smile:

But, what I needed help with was finding a blush that's really good. Any ideas?

<3 Me.

hmmm....i've never heard of a sparkling mascara by chanel. can't find it on the website either? does anybody know whether it is available in europe? is it new? is it a limited edition? because it sounds like something i gotta have...

wow i thought i was obsessive about make-up! hehe
i usually buy a new lipgloss if i buy make-up but i just brought a huge make-up artistry kit for work so i use all the stuff out of there

I love nail polish- i love putting it on- it makes me feel really different with it on

Nars lipgloss in Eros, Demeter wet garden, Too faced beach bunny make up book, new RX foundation.

Makeup shopping picks me up too. I spent 8 hours walking arond the mall trying to pick out my 'summer wardrobe' lol

I hate putting nail polish on myself. It takes too long and I end up being so obsessive about it that one little defect makes me take the whole thing back off.

<3 Me.

fireatwill said:
:smile:

But, what I needed help with was finding a blush that's really good. Any ideas?

<3 Me.

Never get bored to try the best make up on you. Now I found the Touche blush from Yves Saint Laurent is really suit my skin face. Freshy and trendy, it's shimmery. B)

Mk's Beauty Shop said:
I love nail polish- i love putting it on- it makes me feel really different with it on

What are you having right now? Mine is ballerina of Chanel. I like Dior so long time ago, from Dusty rose (they don't produce it more), I replace with bois de rose. How about OPI? Do you like them? I don't like opi colours on me, and they have something that make my nails dry fast, within 2 days the colours so awful.:yuk:

i dont really have brands- i just use whatever colours i like

i have beem wearing alot of reds lately and purples too

I have promised myself not to buy anymore makeup until I have consumed or tossed a large part of my Caboodles organizer....

i just went shopping at sephora today. i bought me an urban decay eyeshadow in oil slick and an urban decay glitter eyeliner in mullet. i also bought a dark green sephora eyeshadow and a black sephora eyeliner. i'm happy right now. but i want to go back and get a pallete or something... i've been wanting one for so long. don't know if want the new sephora one or the urban decay one. i <3 urban decay. :smile:

<3 me.

I'm terrible! I took inventory of my make-up and I have over 27 eye liners, 12 blushes, about 40 different eyeshadows, 11 perfumes, 13 brushes and 2 bronzers.

Plus 4 mascaras all black.

I could of fed a small country for a week with the amount of money I spent on this make-up.

I just vowed not to buy anymore make-up for the next 4 months. Wish me luck! :ninja:

you are tempting me into doing that. lol. but i just organized it and am too lazy to dig through it again. maybe i'll do that tomorrow after school... last day, yay!

<3 me.

I know I am an addict when I set aside a day for my to raid the MAC Pro store. :ninja:

I'll post what I buy later.

i really need to go to the mac store and buy their lipglass in 'lovechild'. i had stolen it from my sister [lol] but i really love it and i've used it all. ahh.
<3 me.

CelineChic said:
I just vowed not to buy anymore make-up for the next 4 months. Wish me luck! :ninja:

Good Luck! :flower:
That is called a beauty diet and i guess it´s even more difficult than the food one! :D

But a good way to go trough this is by going more often trough the things you have and choose some different products to use instead of the ones we know it work. :wink:

^^ lol. i'm going to go buy some makeup today... so i am definetely not on the beauty diet. heh.
<3 me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"