Makeup Ads

Originally posted by Alejandro@Oct 9th, 2003 - 1:54 pm
I love Dior!

dior_rouge.jpg
Me too!!! :buzz:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Oct 23rd, 2003 - 8:37 pm
OO Makeup!

dior.jpg

1998 Facing Fall collection... :blush: like if it were yesterday.

dior3j.jpg

dior2j.jpg

dr_bronze_d.jpg

Dior bronze
I'm totally loving all of those ads, esp. the one with the model with the pimp D-I-O-R rings. I want those, damnit!

Originally posted by kimkhuu+Nov 1st, 2003 - 9:50 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kimkhuu @ Nov 1st, 2003 - 9:50 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ignitioned32@Oct 30th, 2003 - 1:08 am
I never liked the Dior cosmetics ads :( . It seems so 90's and department store-ish. :unsure:
Did you see the Dior J'adore perfume TV ad !? (was that Carmen in the ad?) Anyway, it is by far the most ridiculous ad I have seen by far. The model looks so emotionless and dumb, and the wole thing is supposed to be spectacular (a girl entering a golden "bath" and glamourous, but it ends up looking so stupid and too slow.

It's one of the worst ad I have ever seen! :blink: [/b][/quote]
GAHHAHAHAHAHAJAhjahaAHAHHA I totally agree!

I laughed my *** off after I saw that.

"..J'adore...ze new fragrance by CHRISTIANDIOR"

Have any of you seen the L'Oreal Glam Shine TV-CM? It is so incredibly hilarious as well.

Originally posted by *Anoush*@Nov 27th, 2003 - 10:18 pm
^^I MUST get that lipgloss keychain thingy! :woot:
It was a limited edition for holiday 2003, and is sold out now! Sorry dear.

I saw it on ebay not too long ago, though.

Originally posted by MissPurple+Dec 16th, 2003 - 6:05 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MissPurple @ Dec 16th, 2003 - 6:05 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Dec 16th, 2003 - 1:24 pm
I love the Dior J'adore ads. Although I could only find a small picture, I think it's a pretty well known one.
Sorry but I personally think the J'adore one is the worst ever :ninja: [/b][/quote]
She's taking a golden shower...err, bath!

Originally posted by Prada girl@Oct 20th, 2003 - 10:34 am
Giorgio Armani ~ it's in the new issue of InStyle on the first page.
If anyone would be able to tell me what shade of lipstick the mrodel is wearing, I would love you forever :Prada did you ever find out the color of that lipstick? i would love to know NANA
P, DID YOU EVER FIND OUT THE COLOR OF THAT LIPSTICK I WOOD LOVE TO KNOW

Urgent!!!

Hi folks, can somebody help me please? I'm trying to find images, screencaptures of Uma Thurman's tv-spot for "miracle", a fragrance by Lancôme!

-Sonny-

Is there some online resource that I can get high resolution makeup ads?

It's for an art project.

Oh, there are sooo many!

DrewLancomeFall2005_02.jpg

Drew Barrymore's Lancome ad for fall

evamakeup3.jpg

Eva Mendes in the Revlon Lash fantasy ad:heart:

I'm loving the new lancome ad's with drew. gorgeous!

I love this Clarins ad .... not sure who the model is (Olga something or other), but she really is a natural beauty!

adv_2727.JPG

im looking for an add that i saw in europe and silly me i didnt write the brand name down but i think its an international makeup brand and the ad is of a woman with the mascara and i think the mascara bottle is peacock or sometihng n so is her eye makeup. pls if n e one knows can they post

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barba
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->