Makeup Brushes

Discussion in 'The Beauty Cupboard' started by LolitaLuxe, Aug 15, 2003.

1. loonaka

loonaka Active Member

My mum bought me some brush sets from Real techniques and I really love them :heart: they are so soft and really good IMO :flower:

2. ScarlettLover

ScarlettLover New Member

Party_Vixen: I've used the ecotools buffing brush and I was pretty pleased with it. For how affordable it is, I think it gets the job done very well and blends nicely. I haven't had any trouble with shedding like I have from some other ecotools brushes.

I haven't seen any real techniques brushes were I live so I can't really say which would be better. They do seem nice too though! :flower:

3. Party_Vixen

Party_Vixen Making a Mess

^ Thank you!

It's on sale at the moment too so I'll pick it up this weekend :smile:.

4. SevenWeeksLater

SevenWeeksLater New Member

I have tried both Ecotools and Real Techniques buffing brushes and was much more impressed with the Ecotools one. I like a fuller coverage and the Ecotools brush does a better job with that because it’s more “dense” imo. I really wasn’t impressed with the Real Techniques buffing brush despite all the hype.

5. Party_Vixen

Party_Vixen Making a Mess

^ I picked up the ecotools brush the other week and have been using it nonstop since. I don't think I'll go back to my stippling brush or precision one again.

I get absolutely flawless coverage and it doesn't shed one bit.

6. marusenka

marusenka Member

I've ordered real techniques expert face brush, rt stippling brush and ecotools domed bronzing brush ... I payed around $28 for all three brushes. can't wait to get them! :smile:

http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=vps969