Makeup For Men - What's Your Take?

Go to Youtube and try searching for "make up men/guys" or "using a concealer". It's much more helpful than written text, you can actually see what you are supposed to do and can see the result and decide if it could work for you.
Also going to some counters, MAC for example and asking for some advice on colors/shades and application methods is helpful. Some concealers work better with applied with a small brush, some are better when blended in with fingers and so on.
Also taking before and after pics is helpful, so you can see how it turns out, so you don't end up with reverse raccoon eyes or orange spots all over your face. :innocent:

thank you so much for answering, yeah I've find on youtube some great techniques, however I'm not yet convinced I should buy some; especially when I see the prices and then obviously the new budget I should think of: I guess I'm gonna stick to "try" to buy some designers' labels for now but thanks anyway ^_^

I think it's weird when I see it because I'm not used to it, but I don't see why it should be any different for men when it comes to makeup..who makes the rules anyway?

Some men have to wear make-up as part of their work (in the media) so it's not that much of a leap to experiment with using it in other situations. And we should all be free to have fun with this easy way to express ourselves - after all, it washes off in the end.

^ So true :wink: I always say that hair grows out, but makeup is so much quicker to fix :wink:

I use & recommend Cle de Peau concealer. It's amazing how it disappears into the skin ... so I think it would be really good for someone who doesn't necessarily want to look like he's wearing makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->