makeup look-alikes

for me (a girl who depends on eyeliner) a try to buy good quality eye liner that will stay on the inner rim of my eye. one that has worked wonderfuly is Marybelline Expert Eyes in Velvet Black and for lipgloss i use revlon super lustrous lipgloss..i mean lordy people its just stupid to pay 75 dollers for a chanel lipgloss!

Originally posted by chanel3luver@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 2:03 pm
..i mean lordy people its just stupid to pay 75 dollers for a chanel lipgloss!
chanel lipgloss is not 75.00
it's 25, and i think it's worth it :heart:

^me too!

I think that the two things you MUST have to feel good are lipgloss and mascara... and for me, the best results with both are from higher end brands.

Revlon Lipglide Sheer in Sheerly Melon is just like MAC lipglass Oh Baby (in color, not in texture...)

Originally posted by brian@Jul 4th, 2004 - 10:28 pm
chanel lipgloss is not 75.00
it's 25, and i think it's worth it :heart:
I agree... Chanel glosses are soooo :heart: :heart:

Some people spend lots of money on shoes and collecting things for their hobbies, I spend lots of money on makeup-- it's my hobby :P

Originally posted by leyla m.@Dec 12th, 2002 - 6:53 am
i dont know if anyone knows about BOURJOISand their varnish is great as well!!! :wub:
I love Bourjois. all their stuff is great!

I agree... Chanel glosses are soooo :heart: from- julieanne (sorry i add to do this quoting isnt working for me at the moment :blush: )

i bought chanel lip gloss in soda or soda pop or something (i dont know i just remember it was really pink). and i didnt really like it. i think their glosses have to much color and not enough shine. My gloss was sticky and had no shine whatsoever even though it did stay on my lips longer it defeted the purpose of bying lipgloss in the 1st place :( . i wear it sometimes but i have to put a clear gloss over it...mabye chanel glosses work for some but they dont more :flower: for me paying 25 dollers for something that wasnt even glossy seemed like such a waste. they made my lips feel so dry :flower: :flower: im much more happy with juicy tubes, clinique, and mac.

milani blush in luminous = nars' orgasm
milani eyeshadow in mermaid = urban decay's uv-b
milani eyeshadow in clover = urban decay's mildew or mac's humid(?)
prestige eyeshadow in golden sun = urban decay's midnight cowgirl

:mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"