MALE Model ID Thread (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

Can someone help IDing everyone here? I only know Julien (last one on the right).

Can someone help IDing everyone here? I only know Julien (last one on the right).

L-R: Danny Schwarz, Brian Shimansky, Tobias Sorensen, Govan Baird, Tom Warren, Sebastian Lund, Julien Quevenne

^ I can't give you Karma but thank you!!

Anyone knows who this is? It is from Numero Homme's Musique de Chambre editorial.
58OXfbl1.jpg

Hi, does anyone know the name of the model second from left (in the khaki jacket with many many pockets) at the Moncler Gamma Bleu spring summer 2017 show?

12.jpg

credit: crash.fr

Many thanks in advance.

Guy in the middle looking at the camera

models.com

Let's give credit where credit it due. Flashbang is really the one who kept up w/ the male model threads, and he created COUNTLESS threads for new, unknown models who later went on to have substantial careers. But, he was axed, and now the Hommes thread isn't the same w/ou him. I know there are other TFSers who contributed (and do contribute) greatly to the Hommes threads, moreso than I ever could, but his contributions stick out the most..for me at least.

Axed? What happened?

whofdsaks1.jpg

whofdsaks.jpg

saksfifthavenue.com

From the SAKS FIFTH AVENUE Father's Day 2017 catalog. TIA :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Top is Zandre du Plessis. The other one looks like it might be Matthew Noszka?

Just Cavalli FW 16

25-just-cavalli-2016-rtw.jpg

vogue

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"