Male Model Scans

Originally posted by Flip Flop Freak@Oct 6 2004, 02:19 PM
Hi, Im Italian and living all over the world at the moment(Im pretty much a nomad) and love seeing whats fashionable out there in the rest of the world, mostly for a laugh really.
Im an actress/singer/songwriter/painter
I only wear fashion I like, and unfortunately, these days, the fashion has gone all down hill mainly because of the fact that the 80's are back, which is, in my opinion, the worst fashion decade ever!!!!!! When will the fortys come back?
I am obsessed with all sorts of summer flip flops, I go mad for them.
I usually buy at LEAST 2 pairs of shoes a week.
I am not normal
[snapback]387234[/snapback]​

Hi, I'm italian, too, and I love flipflops and hate '80!!!! Benvenuta!!!

Damn. Check the effortless pose in the bottom right hand corner. You could make a fragrance ad out of his friggen' polaroid! :o

He's the sexiest male model out right now, regardless of his choice of bed mate (...that is, hopefully me... :innocent: )

:lol: i'll fight u for him Marcia :wink:
everytime im at models1 i make sure i look through the handful of polaroids they keep behind his cards :heart:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Oct 6 2004, 07:59 AM
What I find interesting is that he feels the need to continuously remind us of his sexual orientation... :unsure: :innocent:
[snapback]387056[/snapback]​

What I find interesting is the sub-title of this thread: a str8 guys point of view....as if there are absolutely no straight people here and that every guy around here is gay.....But am anything but gay, so i feel kind of offended.....but I think I am just nagging and should be shutting up :flower:

Originally posted by Str8DudeJude@Oct 5 2004, 10:52 PM
BRAD KROENIG- He's gorgeous. I know str8 guys won't admit it, but we appreciate male beauty too. I think he's handsome, I kept a poster of him in my locker, next to Adriana Lima of course! Can anybody give me some of his info?
[snapback]386980[/snapback]​

i've this issue of v man (it features also a bw edito of carmen kass)

fav male model: m.gandolfi. ciao*

I kissed a guy before on the lips, game of truth or dare, no big deal. I'm secure with my masculinity.

Originally posted by Str8DudeJude@Oct 7 2004, 11:49 AM
I kissed a guy before on the lips, game of truth or dare, no big deal. I'm secure with my masculinity.
[snapback]388248[/snapback]​
did u enjoy it?

honestly I don't really get his appeal. He looks a little bit too much like Jesus for my tastes.

Originally posted by Str8DudeJude@Oct 7 2004, 01:49 AM
[snapback]388248[/snapback]​

what does that have to do with anything? No one asked you if you had ever kissed a guy before.

actually, I enjoyed the kiss. Not as bad as I expected. I just closed my eyes, and pictured kissing Brad Kroenig.

Originally posted by Str8DudeJude@Oct 7 2004, 11:58 PM
actually, I enjoyed the kiss. Not as bad as I expected. I just closed my eyes, and pictured kissing Brad Kroenig.
[snapback]388966[/snapback]​
i appreciated ur reply... :zorro: :mrgreen:

Originally posted by Str8DudeJude@Oct 7 2004, 03:28 PM
I would say "YES" to that one, ACID.
[snapback]389064[/snapback]​

:innocent: figured

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->