Malene Knudsen

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
On the new faces board at Mikas, I think she is a bit Trentini, a bit Ymre.. gorgeous

t4z70h.jpg
335e2pi.jpg

315e7w4.jpg
ng3tzs.jpg

source: Mikas

She is stunning, and actually has the height unlike some of MIKAs beauties.

mikasse

Stunning! Love her! I'd say she looks like Gertrud Hegelund and Constance Jablonski also. I like her masculine feautures, strong face.

I think her last name is Knudsen, and she is now with NEXT. I will post her NY showcard if no one else does after I get back from class :flower:

^ Just saw her in Next's showpackage! Astonishing girl... really love the first pic of her card. Makes me excited to see her on the runways
NYIMG_00033_LG.jpg
NYIMG_00034_LG.jpg

modelwire

^I've heard as much. I definitely didn't want to say anything as to risk her chances of getting it, but if the flood gates are opened...

Personally, I don't get Malene. A little too similar to too many girls for my taste, but obviously something is working.

Last edited by a moderator:
She reminds me of a young Mariel Hemingway in #10, so much potential! Great showcard, too.

Hmmm. I saw her in Copenhagen this season and she didn't make much of an impression on the runway.

Her new tests are nice, though.

I completely get the Mariel Hemingway reference for the shot in #10 and this, combined with the first image of her showcard, make me really like her. However, I'm yet to be convinced since I'm not such a fan of the other shots - in those I kind of agree with mariemaud that she looks too much like too many others girls - and not in that same 'yay Mariel Hemingway' sort of way...

Yet another breed from the 2pm star-stable... She is Danish and 2pm is her motheragency: http://www.2pm.dk/servlet/model_details/ModelID/malene_

What's in the water and the feed in Denmark? Out of it comes Louise P, Charlotte Hoyer, Pernille Moeller, Agnete Hegelund, Malene Knudsen, May Andersen, Freja Beha and Helena Christensen just to name a few ;-)

She doesn't interest me at all -_- But here are some runway images from Copenhagen.

copenhagenfashionweek

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->