Males trying to perfect their female style

Discussion in 'Personal Style' started by girlyboy9, Nov 2, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. girlyboy9

girlyboy9 New Member

Hey all. I am a 25 year old boy that has always loved the female form and female style. In the past few years I have been trying my very hardest to hone my feminine look so that I can look as female as possible. Its hard for me though and I wanted to come here and see if you all could give me some advice on hair, makeup, style, anything else I would need to feminize myself even further. Heres a few samples of pics for you all!

xoxo

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      20.6 KB
      Views:
    • 5.JPG
      5.JPG
      File size:
      18 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      19.3 KB
      Views:
    • _2.JPG
      _2.JPG
      File size:
      16.2 KB
      Views:
    • _3.jpg
      _3.jpg
      File size:
      79.4 KB
      Views:
  2. ediewho

ediewho Riot Bug

I only like the last one the two first were sooo cheesy... brown is more stylish... And are you tall right?
    Wehn you go for the make up i will try like day time make up kinda some gloss, a bit of eye liner... some natural base foundation...

I would also try jeans with baggy t shirts and some cute handbag or so... with some flats or boots! As i see you taller you can play lots and try many things...
    Have you got an artist who do you like the way of dressing up? You can always pick up some ideas from the way she dresses up... I do that with musicians sometimes -hahah- but im a bit of weird sometimes androgynous girl but i also know how to be very feminine...

Is that your natural hair? I like it

3. silk skin paws

silk skin paws doldrums

I'm not much help. It seems like you're more of a dress and skirt dresser. Since you're building a wardrobe from scratch start with the basics like a simple black dress, and heels then Incorporated your personal style.

4. girlyboy9

girlyboy9 New Member

Yes I do love skirts and dresses, but thats just cause theyre easy! I would love to put together a nice jeans with top/scarf combo, I love that style. I'm just kinda clueless!

Nope its not my real hair, but I'm glad you like it :)

5. Romantic Rebel

Romantic Rebel New Member

I pretty much like the fourth pic (the one with the maroon dress).
    Silk skin pawn has pretty much said the first thing you should do...
    Anyway, I know someone who is kind of in your situation and we encourage her to take up hormones. She is under it right now and she couldn't be any happier.
    Best of luck on your journey!