Mame Kurogouchi S/S 2025 Paris

Fab as always ! Never disappointed with Mame Kurougochi.
I would have expected a bit more texture play though .

Ok, I´d love to see detail shots of this dress, it´s the only thing I find interesting here:

B529Y6mN_o.jpg

The single peep-toe tabi shoes are awful and uncomfortable to see (looks like a magnet for the toe to be trampled). And the "let´s make a panel as a handkerchief for the trench-coats" is very Phoebe-esque.

Also, I was expecting that green trap in the ground to swallow the looks that don´t work here.

^ I am curious about that dress as well, and this jacket. And also agree on the shoes, they're awful, same for the very first pair, I just can't with toes that are bursting out of a shoe (including the ones by Philo), it looks so gross.

I think Maiko is pretty good and she's been gradually growing at her own pace and she's probably still exploring the right angle to get to the right clientele and regulating the need to join trends, but some of this feels a bit dated, or like made for the age bracket of Armani's clientele (nothing wrong with that but.. pass), especially the part around the mint-colored blouse towards the end. Her clothes still remain, for the most part, easy and like they're much nicer when you try it on than on presentations like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->