Manish Malhotra - Lakme Fashion Week Resort 2010 Mumbai

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by givenchy_girl, Mar 24, 2010.

1. givenchy_girl

givenchy_girl New Member

King of Bollywood fashion. I've been told not to bother with the show; have another cocktail at the grey goose lounge instead! I was curious to find out why! The show was pure entertainment. It was fun and full of energy. I can see why the purists are so quick to dismiss him as a serious designer. He is quite adorable, I must add!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Source: filmicafe.com

His inspiration for this collection was Ibiza. A rather obvious choice for a resort collection. The combination of the oversized, brightly coloured sunglasses and saris worn with a modern twist. Was he thinking: Paris Hilton in a sari? Hmmmm.....

I found myself having fun and enjoying the show. Forgetting that I was there for the clothes...and not for mindless entertainment :smile:

Watch the Video of the show here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KUBBp7Nllg

2. Urban Stylin

Urban Stylin ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

I love the spirit of the show but not so much the clothes though the 2 looks before the last post are nice

3. amak

amak Member

not too tacky or filmy...i think there is hope for him