Mantyhose

ched

Reaction score
"Not just for superheroes anymore! 'Mantyhose,' tights for men, grow in popularity"

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyl...t_just_for_superheroes_anymore_mantyho-2.html

From the perspective of an American heterosexual male, this is just weird. Also, I think if you're interested in "accelerating the acceptance of male pantyhose as a regular clothing item" you should probably stop calling it "mantyhose," no?

30cruqb.jpg

nydailynews

EDIT: I missed the "Kindly avoid starting new threads on a specific trend before you have found examples of the trend in at least five different shows or collections. If you do not have the time to search and transload pictures from five different shows please take your observations to the pinned catwalk trends topic." rule here. I haven't noticed this in any shows. Mods, please feel free to move this to a more appropriate location.

Last edited by a moderator:
"

From the perspective of an American heterosexual male, this is just weird. Also, I think if you're interested in "accelerating the acceptance of male pantyhose as a regular clothing item" you should probably stop calling it "mantyhose," no?

This trend will never pick up if it is even a trend at all.. leave it to Romeo to wear the tights plz..

And I just agree with the bolded part.. please stop calling things man____, ie mantyhose, man-bag, man-dals, etc..

oh no, this is so embarrassing. i would openly cringe if i encountered this on the street

eek! :shock:

i can never in a million years see this look taking off...

i actually work for a label where we make these :ninja: but not for the legs, just upper body.

for the upper body?

how does that work? :unsure:

like sleeves?

yes exactly :P
or a shirt

i guess it is just like tights/thermals used in cycling or other sports

to be honest nylon stretch stockings feel GREAT on the skin

:lol:

that's not so bad then gius...

much better on top then on bottom i think..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->