• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Manuela Frey

lanvinray

Reaction score
Winner of Elite Model Look Switzerland 2012 :woot:

Agency- Option Model
Height- 181 cm
Bust- 85 cm
Waist- 64 cm
Hips- 95 cm
Hair- Blonde
Date of Birth- 10/01/96

schweizer-illustrierte.ch

Last edited by a moderator:

This model is for once not out of the beam: "I'm over the moon and can not even believe it," says Manuela Frey, 15, shortly after winning the Elite Model Look Switzerland 2012 compared SI online. Repeatedly screeches the young woman with the masses 85-64-95 Joy screams into the microphone. The 1.81 meter tall Canton student from Brugg AG yesterday left her eleven competitors behind him - and with a smile.

By their victory in the fifth category, "Smile" she qualified for the Super Final and then pointed Niki Jud, 15, on the second and Alice Wieser, 14, in third place. Just a few days before the big contest evening let Manuela yourself extra at the dentist yet perfect their smile . And it worked!

"Manuela impressed by its size and great presence," says Ursula Knecht, owner of the agency option. "She has openness, but also a certain shyness." What counts for modeling expert servant could not judge Manuela's family in the audience. "I came to the show, thinking that I just sit in the series," says Father René Frey. "Of all the competition I did not want to know too much. And I also do not know what counts as a model. "

Grandmother Heidi Frey has also not expected to win her granddaughter. "Now I have real heart palpitations!" And the heart of Manuela's younger brother Luke, 14 beats high. "I am incredibly proud of them and love them." And if all the organ of love is clearly noticeable, then Finally, even with mother Trix. "I like Manuela treat heart. You will make this great. She is such a sedentary, that I am not at all afraid of them. "

Manuela's predecessor Larissa Kirchhofer is because her successor just a tip on the way: "You should absolutely remain himself."

Manuela likes to smile a lot :lol::D

steiner_0031.jpg

ch.tilllate.com

Last edited by a moderator:
So she is the mystery girl at Jil Sander.. :shock: Assuming she is an exclusive but I can't really find much info on her, she isn't even listed on option models website anymore

Jil Sander Spring 2013

vogue.co.uk

So she is the mystery girl at Jil Sander.. :shock: Assuming she is an exclusive but I can't really find much info on her, she isn't even listed on option models website anymore

Oh whoa, I knew I'd seen the girl at Jil before but I totally didn't realize it was Manuela :shock: She is on the Option site, she's in the "Women national" section. Crazy to think she only just won the EML Switzerland a month ago and now she's already a Jil exclusive? Great start for her! To be honest I wasn't convinced by her at all when I saw her pics for EML, and Ursula Knecht always seems to choose the same type of girl (too tall, not the right measurements for modeling, too mature and conservative looking) and I didn't think she'd manage to successfully launch a girl after Julia Saner anymore. Looks like she might prove me wrong with Manuela.

I didn't recognize her at all, that's why she looks so familiar :lol:
Manuela has a good chance of winning at the finals if she participates :ninja:

Haha, same here! I thought the girl looked familiar but didn't recognize her! She looks stunning here, wow! When she was chosen I felt she had a chance, at least she convinced me much more than the last two winners. I definitely hope to see more of her soon! :blush:

She was born in 1996 :shock:
She looks 10 years older, IMO..!

A bit too plain for my liking, actually, and I'm also not a fan of her (very) small eyes but I LOVE her nose and think that she suits Jill Sander's latest collection down to the ground.

I think she'd be boring in print, but I do love her on the runway (didn't recognize her without that giant smile of hers :P).

xLLMh.jpg

freshpixel.ch

Finally know her name! It's amazing how much she transforms with hair and makeup. I would never have pegged her as a girl who would catch my interest at the Elite Model Look thing, but at Jil Sander I was absolutely floored.

Following her!

According to style.com this is her at Saint Laurent ^_^

Saint Laurent Paris S/S 2013 Paris

style.com

Manuela just turned 16 last Monday and she was also Saint Laurent Exclusive in Paris! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->