Some scans from OH Magazine dont know what issue
sorry for the quality.

J9caKg186028-02.jpg

G3tCAm304475-02.jpg

5Zfe4I266333-02.jpg

XQAGpR015763-02.jpg

scanned by a friend

Last edited by a moderator:
What is in the Dominican water lately :woot: I really like this girl. There's something very primal about her look yet she remains very sophisticated. Kinda like Rachelle Osborne (another Dominican, no?)

^^ Couldn't agree more Mr Dale, I've seen many striking girls from Dominican Republic. They might also have good scouts to find them as I remember Sokrates Models had quite a strong board a few months ago... Very lovely find Fer19dog !

Thank you guys for all your great comments and feedback specially Mr-Dale and Penny609. I've always loved this girl ever since she participated in the Elite model look Dom Rep I remember seeing her and thinking I hope she gets signed after the contest I knew she wasnt going to winn because they wouldnt appreciate her beauty and here she is almost 2 years after and signed with a great agency in NY. I believe she was waiting to graduate high school to start modeling full time. Its funny how I also said the same thing about Arlenis sosa when I saw her in the same contest. she really struck me then and look where she is now. We finally have a great group of professionals who are doing a great job scouting Dominican girls who are doing great. I have my eyes on a few more Dominican girls and I hope my wish comes true and they get signed.:flower::heart:

I read that George Speros the booker whom discovered Omhyra Mota fell in love with her as soon as she walked into New York Models.
These were his words (translated into English)
" Iam going to manage Mar Directly, she is mine. Im very sure she will go far"

taken from: Voy.com/205806/

Beautiful:heart::heart::heart:

mar1ge5.jpg

mar2fc4.jpg

NYmodels

Wow! Thanks for introducing fer19dog - she looks really special!

Latina Magazine November 08
" A Love Supreme"
PH: David Balck
Stylist: John Moore

mar1.jpg
mar7.jpg

mar2.jpg

Omg... She's so beautiful! I saw her on NY model site, and thought this is amazing. I really like her look.

She looks great in the Latina Magazine.
She looks so pretty with curly hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->