Marc by Marc Jacobs F/W 10.11 New York

I agree with Chanelcouture09, nothing new. Every piece looks like something I've seen before. I do like the last red and brown dress helmut.newton posted, and the nude socks and shoe in the second photo. But is that even anything original?

I think Marc Jacobs is slowly slipping..

PS I typed that before I saw the photo. That poor girl, it looks like she fell hard.

boring is how i will describe this. just looks like last season. hate the colours.

Want more! It looks promising, and sort of poetic that the girl wearing the only poetic/romantic outfit (Mathilde Frachon as it happens) would fall so spectacularly. Love the dress she was wearing, but the rest of the colloection also looks very promising. That red hue.

earth color and oversize
what's wrong with you, Mr.Jacobs?

I love it! The color concept, especially like the vertical/horizontal striped pants #11.
<3

i prefer this collection than the top brand of jacob. this is efficient without being prententious. perfect to me :smile:

well, I know what I'll be buying next fall. Love this.

Full Collection:

bhf5th.jpg
wanihv.jpg

2ef126d.jpg
2edbbsy.jpg

nymag.com/fashion/

This was everything I want and more. Precisely what I would want to wear. :heart: Not always good fashion coincides with that....some fashion is just not for me, but is still great.

The black and gold dress on Marina Perez :wub:

Ah, smack, right in the :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->