Marc by Marc Jacobs F/W 10.11 New York

72ao2c.jpg
zxpts9.jpg

j08kub.jpg
xo2id3.jpg

nymag.com/fashion/

Marc's dressed like my Dad here except the earings :P
I love this. I want all the skirts and dresses.
Love the thin looped over belts and the red piping on the knee length coat.
That (light) gold dress is so pretty.

I really like the stripy knits! :D

The knickerbockers are a nice idea, too, but they'd look better if they had a cuff and were worn with thick tights (pantyhose), IMO.

Even if it's not my style, it's really nice! I could see myself in a few pieces.

It seems a lot more sophisticated than Marc usually is. It is still youthful in the dropped waists, the polka dots and the stripes, but there is an austerity and maturity to a lot of the pieces that I love. I would wear a lot of it.

It seems a lot more sophisticated than Marc usually is. It is still youthful in the dropped waists, the polka dots and the stripes, but there is an austerity and maturity to a lot of the pieces that I love. I would wear a lot of it.

Agreed. I used to feel that Marc made clothes for girls ... but this season, he seems to be making clothes for women. This line seems appropriate for either.

I quite like the two-piece black dots ... and those are some fantastic boots Mr Jacobs is wearing ... hot hot hot :wink:

I really really like the collection (not quite love). The LBD's in varying lengths and with different silhouettes are adorable. And I want that coat in #33 right now! Well I'll take anything I can find from this collection :P. The highlight is definitely that gold dress on Marina IMO, very sophisticated for M by MJ.

Seems like another typical quirky Marc By Marc Jacobs collection. An a side note, there's definitely covetable pieces here like always that I have my eye on.

I love red jacket !!!!!!I love black and white/gold(something in the middle) dresses.
I hate prints on clothes.I don't find it pretty at all.
I liked s/s collection more.

While I will always be a Marc by Marc Jacobs girl and wear the stuff season after season; I am not feeling too inspired by this collection. Most of it is very wearable, just a bit boring. I don't like the red and khaki combination.
And - this is not clothes related - but I am hating the whole arrogant swagger of some of the male models. It's just a tad over the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->