Marc by Marc Jacobs S/S 10 New York

Zpi6S.jpg

twitpic.com/mrjoezee

Looking good. Need more. Giant bows and the hair remind me of Deperately Seeking Susan.

Very fun and cute and I can totally see Tavi wearing everything from this collection^_^

Had a look at the collection on coutorture - it's actually quite good, I like it!

The whole collection and video is up on NYMag.com
Sooo funky, I love it.

The shoes (if thats what there even called) are horrendous. I hope all of this doesn't trickle down into the Louis Vuitton collection.

It won't. Marc and LVs collections are usually similar, but mxmj tends to exist on its own.

This is interchangeable with almost any recent season of mxmj I think, but its still cute and wearable. He knows his client.

For all the artistic merit of the Marc Jacobs Collection I like Marc by Marc better this time around! It doesn't usually happen that way! I even like the return of Marc's LV hair ornaments!

Can't wait for better images. I must say that some of the pieces are reminiscent to LV F/W '09 (Especially the head piece)

Tavi is a 12 year old fashion blogger that the entire fashion world is obsessed with. Her blog is Fashion Rookie.

:blink: lol wtf is this?? 12? bloggers annoy me in general but what POV does a child have on fashion and why would anyone care.

Back to the collection, cannot wait for detailed shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->