Marc Jacobs Beauty 2018 : Lila Moss by David Sims

I'm sorry but if you have to put on that much make-up and then cover up a quarter of your face with your hand, you really are not a model, much less a model for a beauty campaign.

Love the shot! It's the movement of the headscarf, Sims is a genius to concentrate to much creativity in one landscape profile. Looks to me like a modern take on an ancient Dutch painting, or slightly less obvious challenge to Meisel's iconic shot of Coco Rocha eating a peach.

As for the girl, I'm surprised Kate allowed her to model this young. Always sensed that Kate never fully backed Lottie, but I'm assuming it will be different with Lila. Kaia have all the reason to be worried about this.

I could be wrong but I can see Lila doing a campaign here and there, not much, until she's a little older and not do full time modelling like Kaia yet. She doesn't even have a public IG account yet I don't think, which is surprising, unless I'm mistaken.

Ooops, she's tagged so of course she has an IG account but it is very recent, it only has 3 posts, including the two that we posted in this thread.

I love this, and loved Marc's little story of his relationship with Lila Grace that he posted on IG to accompany the campaign image. David Sims' beauty campaigns for Marc Jacobs all have a very Steven Meisel-like quality, and I'm here for that too! :heart:

I had a lot to say until I googled her age and she’s apparently 16! Looks much younger in the image and not in a good way...

Don't love the model selection but I like the photo. Her hair is not great either.

New campaign image:

This girl makes me laugh. She is absolutely shameless. She is not photogenic, she doesn't look like a model, but still plays to be one because of her family. She is a mini Gigi Hadid.
give her 3 or 4 years! she will be a fashion bomb.

In the sea of blonde white models pounding the pavement Lila rises to the top?

What ever she's got, it's definitely not "it"

a typical British girl who cannot control herself in a party... I’m bored.

Horrible...after this I won’t complain about Gigi lol. This ad really hits the bottom about nepotism modeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->