Marc Jacobs Beauty

I bought the mascara a while ago. I'm not blown away by it but it's pretty good, especially because it wasn't that expensive. Doesn't smudge, looks very natural, is easy to remove. Not sure I will get it again when it's used up, though.

I'm curious about the nail polishes! I find it hard to guess what the colors really look like due to the bottle being such a weird shape, they look different in every store I've seen them at. The 'Petra Charcoal' color looks beautiful in pictures.

Thanks for creating this thread :flower:, I noticed there wasn't one for MJ Beauty a while ago but never got around opening one.

My cousin bought a couple of their nail polishes, she says the pigment is great and easy to apply.
I am wondering about their foundation the reviews are mixed about it. I am addicted to foundations, I cant wait to get my hands on it and try it out but they dont sell MJ cosmetics where I live yet.

the felt tip eyeliner in blacquer is supposed to be really good.

the price points are a bit much for me. i feel that they would have made more money selling at a mac price point.

That sounds good about the nail polish. Thanks for the feedback, D A N A.

I wish they had a liquid eyeliner with a brush, I'm not a fan of felt tip eyeliners. My favorite Maybelline one (Liquid Eyeliner High Definition) seems to have been discontinued and I've been on the hunt for a new one for a while and can't seem to find anything similar :doh:

The prices for this line are a bit inconsistent, IMO. While the eyeliner is indeed fairly expensive, as well as the lip gel, I find most products to be reasonably priced.

Psylocke: Give Benefit's liquid eye liner a try "Magic Ink" I think its quite good!

^That one sounds great from all the reviews I'm reading online. I'll give it a try! Thank you! :kiss:

Picked up Marc Jacobs' Lust For Lacquer Lip Vinyl in Heart Shaped and love it. Quite sheer, but really nice, smooth & creamy consistency that stays put for quite a while.

tumblr_mwn4vdq8Wk1rsx5zqo1_250.jpg

sephora

So I finally got the Marc Jacobs foundation, I did not like it one bit- so over hyped!
the consistency is liquid but it doesn't stay on the skin very well it moves more than other foundations... it changes colours within 4-5 hours & doesn't cover as well as other foundations I have!

Coty tempts consumers with Marc Jacobs Decadence

moodiereport.com

Brand: Marc Jacobs Decadence

Launch: Decadence is the new flagship feminine fragrance from the designer Marc Jacobs and Coty. The global roll-out begins this autumn.

Details: The fragrance concept centres around an invitation to indulge. The unusual flacon was inspired by the designer’s classic handbag shape.

The juice was composed by Firmenich’s Annie Buzantian, in collaboration with Jacobs and Ann Gottlieb. It features top notes of plum, saffron and iris, atop a heart of rose, orris and jasmine. The base blends amber, vetiver and papyrus woods.

The emerald-green bottle is topped with a textured python cap, and finished with a gold chin and silky black tassel. The outer carton is a matching green, with a gold embossed logo.

Shot by Steven Meisel, the print ad campaign star supermodel Adriana Lima in a decadent boudoir. It will be complemented by a digital campaign.

The full Marc Jacobs Decadence collection comprises a 30ml, 50ml and 100ml edp, priced domestically at US$70, US$95 and US$120, respectively.

I haven't tried anything yet ... for me, it's really inconvenient that it's Sephora only. I never go there anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"