Marc Jacobs F/W 09.10 : Ajuma, Irina, Kamila, Natasa & Olga by Juergen Teller

beautiful ads, but the clothes are not that pratical after all.

I am not an Olga person per se but she is dominating this shot. Natasa is amazing as per usual but you can't see her face.

Image Credt | Scanned by Me from W August 09

I'm liking this more and more. LOVE Olga's shot.

Oh my - that is one fantastic shot. Intense, unforgiving...:heart::heart::heart: Luxx :kiss:

thank you Luxx. i love how insane natasa looks in this campaign.

Oh how I wish Olga was still a fierce red! Nevertheless, she's AMAZING in her shot. So happy she got the campaign as well, hope she has more shots than this because this one is stellar indeed.

o thank the lord jesus new pictures, i've been waiting forever
I LOVE THEM

Thanks for the new scans. Great to see finally see Olga. Great campaign so far.

it's not possible for me to like this campaign more.

Olga certainly looks beautiful, but for me the star of this campaign is Vojnovic. She really delivers something beyond "fashion" in each shot. There's such an epic fearless quality to Natasa's modeling that certainly is made full advantage of in this campaign. Even when you can't see her face, she communicates so much through her body. That shot of her hanging out the window is still my favorite individual campaign image this season. :heart:

i would love to say that kamila is the best in this campaign since i don't like the other models, but she isn't
hate to say that i like olga here

Olga certainly looks beautiful, but for me the star of this campaign is Vojnovic. She really delivers something beyond "fashion" in each shot. There's such an epic fearless quality to Natasa's modeling that certainly is made full advantage of in this campaign. Even when you can't see her face, she communicates so much through her body. That shot of her hanging out the window is still my favorite individual campaign image this season. :heart:

well said! Natasa is definitely the best choice imaginable for such an aesthetics.
pushing the image to extreme, she certainly embodies this sort of agonizing fashion decadence. what a vibe!:heart:

I am LOVING this campaign more and more with every shot... can't wait for more. Definitely one of my favorites of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->