Marc Jacobs "Lola" Fragrance : Karlie Kloss by Juergen Teller

fer19dog

Reaction score
marcjacobslolaad.jpg

Marc Jacobs is adding a new fragrance to his growing perfume catalogue this fall, Lola.
The designer told WWD that while the super popular, Daisy “is more sweet and innocent, Lola is more sensual - the name conjures up a flirtatious, warm spirit.”
We love the idea of a sassy counterpart to sweet Daisy. We were slightly hesitant about girly florals, but eventually grew to love the scent.
Lola will have a mix of pink peppercorn, ruby red grapefruit, vanilla and musk. Yum.
The bottle has a completely new vibe compared to any of his other fragrances too, and the shape is even different depending on what size you buy.
The ad (shot by Juergen Teller, of course) featuring Karlie tells us enough about this girl to make us certain we would love to drink champagne and dance all night with her.

source: Fashionista.com via WWD

oh yay! i am a little tired of blush now so it will be good to have another one besides daisy!

I dislike the bottle. But that is a great shot of Karlie, love her stare.

it's very casual, but i rather like that

even the annoying this-is-the-bottle-i'm-trying-to-sell-you thing sort of works here because of the no-fuss style

I always dislike Karlie's print work but I have to say that she's looking fine. Kloss's staring fiercely & her hair style is good. I don't like the bottle that much, I dislike the part on top of it.

The bottle is awful but the ad is very nice. :smile:

Yeah, I'm not crazy about the bottle, but that's one of the best shots of Karlie ever. I hate to admit this, but she does look really good there.

those lips...

Yeah, I'm not crazy about the bottle, but that's one of the best shots of Karlie ever. I hate to admit this, but she does look really good there.

I agree... the only thing I can't get over is that Karlie has NO UPPER LIP which can be a bit distracting from the overall image. Gorgeous eyes and great connection with the camera though...

GORGEOUS!!
Karlie is doing well for perfume ads... she is lovely, those eyes!!!!
Like the bottle too...

it doesnt really make me wanna party with her and sip champagne...

wanna see the other bottles tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->