Marc Jacobs Rihanna Bag

wrngco

Reaction score
rihrih.jpg

Marc Jacobs has designed a new celebrity handbag named in honor of Rihanna. The Rihanna Bag is available in silver leather/suede version and distressed metallic, and retails for between $1,650-$2,075.

source: http://hiphop.popcrunch.com/marc-jacobs-rihanna-bag/

Who would pay $ 1,650 - $ 2,075 for a bag that was made for that (let's call girl) girl ? ¬¬'

this isn't gossip. 90 percent of marc bags are named after models or celebs. maybe this should be in the handbag forum...

I thought this was a joke at first, wow. OK, work Rihanna, I do love her style and personality. Hopefully the bag does well, I am sure she gets some sort of celebrity commission from each sale.

no thank you,
i would prefer not to have Rihanna slung over my arm, playing on my ipod or dancing on my tv :lol:

Yeah it's not gossip but I get confused where to post items on this site :(

moved to the handbag forum and edited title :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahha...this bag makes me laugh....the shape of it is the same as her bob cut :rofl:

I wouldn't pay $1.6K for this bag, whether it's tied to Rihanna or not doesn't really matter.
In this day and age of increasing handbag prices, I have to be sure that every cent that I spend on a handbag will translate to one that I love.
It's just a little generic and nothing pops for me.

the top bag doesn't look too bad...but what was she thinking w/that outfit :yuk:

I seriously wouldn't buy this just cause of it's association with Rihanna. :sick: The bags named after models like the Stam and the Behati are fine because they're a little less mainstream....but going celebrity?!? :yuk:

What a boring, bland and random bag...yes I can definitely see why they called it Rihanna :smile:

i read somewhere today [i can't remember where, though] that marc and rihanna are collaborating to make a new bag. maybe this is actually what they meant instead

Marc Jacob can be such a douchebag sometimes. The price and the actual bag are as appalling as LAMB.

Ugh... it's so.. blah. There is nothing special to it at all. I wonder how it'll do, especially for that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->