Marc Jacobs / Sofia Coppola Fall Line

Lush

Reaction score
i know i read/heard that mj and sc have co-designed a fall line of lower priced handbags and accessories for fall. i don't know what the line will be called or when it will be out. has anyone else heard the same? i'm anxious to see what they'll come up with.

i wonder what label it will be under. MJ's, Sofia's, or something totally different.

^ i think something totally different. and i may be wrong, but it seems like the whole line is suppose to priced under $300.

great news, lets have our eyes open, this may be a real cool new line, love fresh things and collaborations B)

thanks Lush :flower:

I hope it will just be a special line not a diffusion line in which Sofia will just help design. :wink: Hate diffusion lines except the well diffused ones: Marc by Marc, Miu Miu, Y's, etc. :wink:

Originally posted by Banila.B@Aug 8th, 2003 - 1:25 pm
Thanks for that news Lush :flower: After seeing that picture posted by Banila.B (thanks!) I have a strange urge to get pale blue footless tights...

OOOO! I will be looking forward to this collabo. I :heart: Sofia

i was hoping someone could provide us with some more info. i read about the collaboration about 2 months ago, but i haven't seen anything in stores. you'd think the stuff would be out by now. has no one else heard about the line?

i think that Sofia's thread has good pics of the sandals and bag she designed.

OMG~ I wanna see the pics! This is gonna be one of the best collaboration ever.

ponytrot, i think you have this confused with sofia's line for louis vuitton.

i had one of the sofia coppola for marc by marc bags. it was a soft nylon messenger bag in a blue color. i wore it right out and eventually threw it out. it came with a SC/MJ keychain. it was very much loved...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->