Marciano

AlexN

Reaction score
I just noticed they're selling stuff on www.marciano.com now. And after looking over stuff, I just don't see the point. I was under the impression it was supposed to be super high-end/expensive, but it's just a women's Guess store with slightly nicer stuff at basically the same price (hell, the G Brand line is more expensive). Anyways, I'm just confused as to why they've decided to open four Marciano stores and all this crap...

i agree. it's pointless. there isn't much to see and what they do have on that site they can put on the guess site

hmm.. i can see your point why Guess and Marciano is very similar. I think Guess made the mistake of using Paris Hilton for both lines... it doesn't help seperate the two lines, it actually hurts for that matter.

but the pricing the Marciano tops seem to be 50% more expensive then Guess while the bottoms are about 20%-25% atleast that what i got from looking over two sites.

it be interesting to see how well Marciano does

Originally posted by Jentlemen@Sep 2 2004, 12:53 PM
but the pricing the Marciano tops seem to be 50% more expensive then Guess while the bottoms are about 20%-25% atleast that what i got from looking over two sites.
[snapback]354259[/snapback]​
Their prices can seem to fluctuate depending on when you check the Guess site. The last time I checked, most of the new jeans at Guess were between $120-$150, and sometimes they'll be around $80-$100. And like I said, the G Brand line is more expensive than Marciano anyway; the cheapest G Brand item I've ever seen was $148. They have some G Brand jackets on Guess.com right now for $298, which, if I recall, is more than what Marciano jackets cost.

It seems to me like they should open up some G Brand stores instead of Marciano stores. Plus, G Brand makes men's and women's clothes; Marciano is just women's.

I know no one cares, but I just saw a $368 rhinestone belt on Marciano.com. :shock:

And there are a bunch of things in the $200 range; so I guess I was wrong in my initial posts. Some of it's not even that bad, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->