Marco Tagliaferri

thank u Tiger1, it'll take the amount of money i saved up for a black chanel cerf tote LOL but i think i should get this bag along with a vivienne westwood pirate boots OR save up the amount i spent on this tagliaferri and still get the black chanel cerf LOL

I love the cerf tote, but the Marco is impossible to find whereas the cerf should be around for a long while.

seahorse, if you think the brown Marco will fit into your warerobe go for it. But honestly I'll go for the cerf unless the Marco is in black, as I think it has that little extra omph in black!

Is there any stockists of these bag at all? Did an online search and almost no results, except a picture of ashley olsen with one, some yoox stuff, and that's it :unsure:

Not that i'm interested in getting the bag (even though it is very nice, but not totally love), but previous mentioned that he does amazing leather jackets.

Beautiful Stranger said:
Is there any stockists of these bag at all? Did an online search and almost no results, except a picture of ashley olsen with one, some yoox stuff, and that's it :unsure:

i thought i saw it somewhere in ajapanese website, but all i can drool is the pics, i don't even know how to order :P
i've sent email to them, but no reply and it's been weeks

Dont get me wrong...I looove this bag,....the leather,the quality and all,especially the Black with gold hardware:heart: :heart:
But Are'nt you afraid that people might see it as just another hermes knock off??:( ,not as the bag itself???if you know what i mean???:unsure: :unsure:
mmm,on 2nd thought,When you love it,You love it....sometimes you dont have to care of what other people think right???:innocent: :innocent:

I LOVE this bag!!! I'm almost positive that it's the same one that I saw a year ago in a very small store in Rome (near the Campo di Fiori). I didn't buy it and I STILL regret it.

Where can one get these????

I LOVE the look of this bag, but I sure wish I could see it in person before buying. :D

Aster Alice also carries a few now, but they're more expensive than hgbags. I'm on the fence about this bag, though - I've read that it doesn't look like it's worth the money, but that you get used to it and eventually fall in love with it? Totally wish I could see it in person, too!

I just ordered the black medium with the gold hardware..I should get it early next week! So excited! Rumi of Fashion Toast has been wearing it too now so I think it will start to get more press.

I take it you aren't pleased with that news..I wanted this bag for so long and it was lost forever but now hgbags has them so I jumped at the chance. the Olsens will always and forever be the best ones to wear this bag.:flower:

I love the MT bag! It's just so awesome, but I wanna be the only one with my bag (my city isn't that trendy) and I want it to stay classic which usually justifies price points imo. What I don't want is to be wearing an it/hype anything. I agree that the Olsens really rock that bag though. However, it doesn't really seem to suit Rumi's whole DGAF/bohemian look if you kwim.

I do love the bag, hope to get one soon. I think the price is fair. Am I the only one who has reservations about it possibly being mistaken as a bad fak'n Birkin?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->