Margaret Howell S/S 2019 London

saw this earlier, loved it.. esp cause her summer stuff isn’t usually as strong as winter (but never bad, maggie, you can do no wrong in my eyes).. there’s nothing I would say no to, not even that questionable print somewhere, nope, and all the bottoms.. yes!. Also yes to more Mizuno! and yay MH swimwear. Yes baby! :heart::lol:

this is beautiful; i love the additional colours - rust & mustard. classic & easy.

I'm not sure how she does it, but it's a winner for me most of the times. The women's silhouette not only looks great, especially the mini skirt and tight-fitted top combo, but also the burned tones as well. And I want each and every men's look except the swimwear (not for me!)

I love it too, I've always liked Howell. I particularly like the colours and the collars and sleeves on the women's shirts.

I gotta say, the mens is so f*cking sexy!

So effortlessly cool with an amazing colour palette to match. I just love how 'English' it all looks.

Very disappointed at the this brand nowadays. In store there are more and more MHL items, hardly to find the stuff from the main collection.

^ depends on where you buy I think, that has not been my experience at all... I buy her stuff online, where it's pretty even in terms of supply (at lagarconne anyway) and occasionally in Paris where, maybe because they're blessed with a store for each, they'll send you to MHL or MH depending on what you ask, zero overlaps or trying to squeeze in the secondary line... I wish.. I often find myself liking MHL more, cause of volumes/lengths.. it's more versatile..

As a runway collection, she takes the cake for me. Her mens + womens, from start to finish, are in tandem with another..nothing out of step here. I wish more designers took note of this, but instead, we're treated to a million different shows with a million different looks. Ugh.

That said, I can't really get into her menswear. It's nice, but nothing that makes me say, "Charge it." Or maybe I'm just looking at the wrong pieces (which I'm sure is the case). I wouldn't use the word "sexy" to describe it, but "cute" would certainly apply.

:heart::heart::heart:
Love it all. And especially love the laced-up shoes - she got them absolutely right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"