Marge Simpson on the next cover of Playboy

THfan26

Reaction score
:shock:

Marge Simpson 'poses' nude for Playboy's November issue to celebrate 20 years of 'The Simpsons'

Ready for cartoon p*rn?

Marge Simpson has “posed” nude for Playboy’s November issue, appearing on the cover without her trademark green dress and pearls (or anything else for that matter).

Two months ago, publisher Hugh Hefner posted a teasing message on Twitter, saying “Marge Simpson has a surprise for her fans in the November issue.”

Now TMZ has obtained that cover, which features “The Simpsons” matriarch sitting on a bunny chair that conceals her most private parts but still shows off a far more curvaceous bod than the show’s regular depiction would suggest.

Inside, the magazine features Marge in a three-page nudie pictoral, supported by an interview with the character.

The November issue of Playboy celebrates the cartoon’s 20th anniversary. "The Simpsons" has just been renewed by Fox for another two seasons, at which point it will become the longest primetime TV series in history. The former champ? “Gunsmoke.”

margesimpson_playboy.jpg

Haha, I read this on fashin faggots earlier today. Don't know what to think, well I have never seen Marge Simpson naked ... so, why not ? :lol:

Ok,that upsets me.Not my Margie:cry:

Marge is like the Supermodel of cartoon characters; she's had an ad campaign for Pantene, an editorial in Harpers Bazaar, cover of Maxim, and now Playboy.

well Homer has won an emmy, been in space.. etc etc.. lol... I think this will be the talk of the town for only a week or so.

^hahaha I'm sure he does. They should make a Simpson's episode featuring this!

and what would Lisa say? Empowering or degrading to women? haha.. and Homer's buddies.. oh we could go on and on about this haha

A model was half-digitised as Jessica Rabbit for one cover, so it wasn't really the actual cartoon itself, more like some weird human-toon hybrid.

EDIT - here it is, the splice is worse than I remember, they really would have been better off with the line drawing. The styling on her actual head is nice, but putting it on top of an illustrated body gives a whole new meaning to the idea of seeing cartoon t*ts in Playboy. It's the November 1988 issue. (justredheads.net)

Attachments

• rabbit3hf5.jpg
    rabbit3hf5.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
let's hope for Ned Flanders for Playgirl :lol: so perfect

"Stupid sexy Flanders"
stupidsexyflandersxi9.gif

forum.vgcats.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads