Margiela

Adaa

Reaction score
Hello, I’m not sure whether you might be interested in this, but we at SHOWstudio.com have teamed up with Maison Martin Margiela, the avant-garde designer, for our latest project, ‘Unfinished pattern’.

Margiela have given us a pattern for our viewers to download –free of charge- and the challenge is toYou are invited to participate in the project by downloading the pattern from complete the pattern. If you send us back your finished version, you stand the chance of being included in a shoot alongside other participating artists and designers including Hussein Chalayan, Sophia Kokosalaki, Alexis Teplin and Lucy Orta.

Please note that images of finished garments or fashion drawings are to be submitted before July 24, in JPEG format.

Thanks very much,

Ada Fung, Editorial Assistant, SHOWstudio

hey adaa...i'm so excited and impressed that the folks as showstudio know about our little community... :o :woot:

how excellent...!!!... :flower: :heart:

we LOVE showstudio...

hey brian...acid...chris...as you like it...atelier...who else can sew...??!?!?!?!!?/ :unsure:

get cracking guys...this is an amazing opportunity for someone who is serious about fashion... :flower:

GO GO GO...we want tfs represented...!!!.. :flower: :clap: :bounce:

That is so cool! Yea, we know about the project, and we are flattered that you know about us.

Wow, that sounds really nice.....is it for American's only?

Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Jul 8th, 2004 - 2:04 pm
Wow, that sounds really nice.....is it for American's only?
no no no...showstudio is based in london... :woot: :flower:

Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Jul 8th, 2004 - 2:10 pm
Is it for Brits only then? :huh:
why would you assume that?

Because it happens a lot.....lots of fashion-related competions are for only the people who live in the country where the competition is from...so there you have it :(

i believe adaa specified that it is for all their viewers...no national borders apply... :wink: :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey@Jul 8th, 2004 - 9:23 pm
i believe adaa specified that it is for all their viewers...no national borders apply... :wink: :flower:
Hurraa!!! Perhaps I'll give it a try then....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->