Mariah Carey in Playboy March 2007

kateelle

Reaction score
Mariah Carey poses for the March cover of Playboy magazine, on newsstands February 9th. The rumor is that she doesn't get naked (she couldn't get naked because they were already losing money with all of the airbrushing costs), but does bare a lot of skin.

dlisted

God, she is so self-indulgent, I am tired of seeing her half-naked breasts.

God how pathetic.....

To think she used to have a successful career.

isnt she always naked anyways? hmmm nothing new here :lol:

I guess THIS is why she was suing Mary Carey. I thought it was a bit random.

LOL....:lol::shock: :blink: :huh: :( :doh: :cry: :yuk: :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
is she at least getting naked inside?

BodhiTree,you hd the most perfect reaction:smile:!

The photos in the issue are said to be outtakes from her The Emancipation Of Mimi album. No! Mariah does not get naked (Think Jessica Alba appearing on/in Playboy) and as for her appearing on the cover? Big Deal, its the Sex and Music issue and Mariah is one of the biggest selling artists of all time and had a huge comeback. I may not personally care for it (Playboy) but I'm sure the photos will be no worse than what is seen in FHM, Maxim et cetera.

My 2 Cents.

Does anyone else notice the text "Scarlett Jo" on the cover?

I just don't get hollywood's obsession with playboy. It's like female artists,actresses etc think it will boost your career or some BS if you pose. I'm still baffled by the obsession over PB

Isn't too much of a difference from her usual wear, really.

In the March issue of Playboy magazine, the curvy songstress finally discusses her long-standing feud with Eminem, her near career-ending nervous breakdown and offers her two cents on the latest celebrity phenomenon: wardrobe malfunctions.

Mariah on her breakdown in '01: "What happened was that people made a big deal of when my old publicist pulled the microphone out of my hand because I was venting about Howard Stern. Howard Stern had said a lot of mean stuff about me that morning, as he does about everybody every morning, and I think it really got to me. So I gained five pounds. It's not the end of the freaking world. But I was exhausted, and I did collapse later. Then everybody blew it out of proportion.

Mariah on Eminem's apology: "Something is clearly askew with him, and I'm not quite sure what it is. I just heard something else he recently said about me. I'm curious as to why hes so obsessed with me. I never got an apology letter, by the way; I don't know what they're talking about. Then again, I wase't exactly searching my mailbox for it."

Mariah on 'American Idol':
"I know everybody thinks I'm the poster child for American Idol, but I was really shy when I first came out as a performer....Randy Jackson of American Idol has worked with me since my first record. I've known him for so long, and now hes a huge star. Its just weird to me. Well get mobbed walking down the street. You know how the band is introduced at a show? My little joke used to be that he was Michael Jacksons brother, and the crowd would believe me and go crazy."

Mariah on wardrobe malfunctions: "Oh please, there have been so many. On this tour there was a really bad malfunction... It was this little top with a hook and eye on the front. It was a nightmare. The top was so tight that night because we girls have moments when the top might be tighter, but I caught it, and thats how you know a pro."

Mariah on 'Gliter': "I try to avoid it."

^^LOL @ her 'breakdown' b*tch doesnt know what a breakdown is. She's so repulsive and "comeback"? Uh when did that happen? She's on the cover of Playboy, and is using a picture that's over a year old. She paid LaChapelle $85,000 for one photo, and he shoots Courtney for free. See Mariah? People really dont like to work with you, unless you're shelling out the big bucks and even then I hear she's impossible to work with. She's a waste of space and still looks hefty. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->