Mariah Carey's Clothing Line

*DrAma*

Reaction score
Hey would anyone know if her line already came out and if so where you can find her clothes?

i hear she has a line of golf wear coming out not sure if its out though.

I bet its full of tacky mini dresses... and thats about it. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by loserunit@Jun 17th, 2004 - 10:31 pm
does she even play golf?
lol who knows. All I know is I wanna see her clothin line

:cry: Make this madness stop. I mean, at least if it's a celebrity that dresses well and has a great sense of style, it could be ok, but all the trashy celebs decide to do the whole 'designer' thing. It makes me so sad, especially since Mariah hasn't worn anything decent since 97........if this trend continues, I'm gonna start killing people, you hear me Lil Kim?????

why do all these singers have clothing lines?

is it a rite of passage now?

eve--fetish
50 cent--g-unit
jlo---jlo (euuw)
gwen stefani--lamb (not that bad)

and now mariah?

Originally posted by LilyBird@Jun 21st, 2004 - 8:21 pm
why do all these singers have clothing lines?

is it a rite of passage now?

eve--fetish
50 cent--g-unit
jlo---jlo (euuw)
gwen stefani--lamb (not that bad)

and now mariah?
The thing for me is, at least Gwen has a good senses of style.Eve and J.lo do too, but their clothing doesn't wind up being anything good.

And 50 Cent, don't get me started. I saw some of his clothes, what a joke! But I feel that way about all rappers who have clothing lines for two reasons, they have now buisness in fashion because none of them dress well to begin with and all of the stuff looks the same, just with different logos.

Someone make it end before good fashion goes into exile.

Well speak for yourself PLEASE.
I like Mariah's style. I know her stuff is cute and I mean only Mariah could come up wit a cute name like Automatic Princess.

Automatic Princess sounds like something dirty to me. :rolleyes: :innocent:

I will bend my golf club if I ever spot golf by Mariah. :doh:

are you sure its called AUTOMATIC princess?

at her party i remember they had cocktails called ATOMIC PRINCESS, thats one of the names she made up for them

automatic princess?!! :blink: ... obviously targeted towards those tweens that walk around the mall in their skimpiest outfits, god its so wrong. Where are their parents.

if anyone has any hard facts...i'd like to see them please... :flower:

yes its called "automatic princess" and its targeted to preteens to early 20's yr olds.

Automatic Princess

Earlier this year, it was announced that Mariah would be releasing her own clothing line, labeled "Automatic Princess". The line would not only include clothing, but small accessories such as the pendant or belt seen worn by Mariah in the "I Know What You Want" video.

MonarC artist Sadie aka Dat Baby, 7 years old, opened several of Mariah's concerts during her recent Charmbracelet Tour singing a rap tune "Automatic Princess", written by Mariah. "I'm automatic princess, pow, pow, pow!" she sang on stage, while dancing in a tiara and automatic princess gear.

According to Mariah, "Automatic Princess" by Sadie will be hitting Disney Radio airwaves soon, and possibly a new cartoon series on the channel.

What: Clothing, jewelry, cosmetics, fashion accessories, stationary, school supplies
When: March of 2004
Where: Claire's
Who: Pre-teen to early 20's (girls)

MARIAH FASHIONS
August 2003 - NY Daily News

Call her Mariah the mogul. Mariah Carey is scripting plans for an entertainment and fashion business targeting the lucrative pre-teen girls market, show biz sources said. The diva and her business partner, ex-Columbia and Arista senior exec Jerry Blair, have dreamed up a brand called Automatic Princess that they're trying to turn into a cartoon series, book, and jewelry and accessories line. They're in talks with the creators of the hit Nickelodeon animated series, "As Told By Ginger".

Automatic Princess is a favorite slogan of the superstar singer, who wore a 24-carat gold belt spelling out the words, plus a matching medallion, in her recent music video featuring Busta Rhymes. There will also be an Automatic Princess record, to be released in the fall by a 7-year-old artist named Sadie Dat Baby, who is signed to Carey's record label Monarc. Carey sees an opportunity to tap the tween crowd, who make up a big chunk of her fan base.

Disney's made a fortune targeting mall-hoppers with its Disney Channel character Lizzie McGuire. But Lizzie's run could sputter now that its star Hilary Duff has walked away, though reruns will remain on the network.

Carey, who had suffered a breakdown and is now crafting a comeback, is aiming to create a character "with a positive image", a source said. "It's going to be about how to act and what to wear," the source said.

heres the link

http://www.mariahplanet.com/info/automaticprincess.html

personally I like Mariah, just curious to see what her clothin items/accessories look like.

THIS woman is going to create a line for young girls about 'how to act and what to wear'?!?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :doh: :ninja:

will those shorts be available to the 7 yr olds?!?!?... :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->