Mariah's Collapsing Dress

stylegurrl

Reaction score
Mariah Carey was left rather mebarrassed and fans rather shocked after her dress fell apart during a TV show in Germany.

Mariah was lucky though, as the lights were quickly dipped to allow the singer to fix her outfit and avoid further embarrassment.

Mariah said: "Someone bring me a jacket or the show's off, we all know how quickly these images can spread around the world."

http://www.chartsingles.net/news/music-news/1033/

All of Mariah's dresses collapses on her silicon inflated body. :evil:

Wow....that sucks. I know she's mad at her stylist....if they still work for her.

Here's another article on the incident. Poor Mimi....

Mariah Has A 'Wardrobe Accident' // 12:27 PM EST Updated by Lynn

http://www.mariahdaily.com/temp/germany/karlsruhe/dress_oops.jpgMariah Carey gave fans more than they were expecting after a 'wardrobe accident' exposed her breasts.

But fans only managed a quick glimpse before organisers threw the power switch - plunging the stage into darkness.

According to MTV news, Carey then jokingly told the audience: "Someone bring me a jacket or the show's off, we all know how quickly these images can spread around the world."

Carey, who was performing in Karlsruhe, Germany, ran backstage under cover of darkness with her hands holding her clothing in place to have the problem fixed before continuing the concert.

{Credit: Mariah Daily & ImageShack For Hosting}

i wonder why "wardrobe accident" is always placed in quotes nowadays.. I don't know.. thats just weird.

She seems to have taken the incident well though.

Didn't something similar happen to Julia Stegner in Versace FW 2005... she had to hold up her straps while walking down the runway.

she never learns ..... never try to squeeze into something that's obviously too small for you.

Note to Janet Jackson: THATS a wardrobe malfunction! Or is it.. hmmm... so many rumors flying around about her tata's being fake maybe she wanted to prove them wrong! celebrities these days... smh... never know what to expect!

Internet Searches for Mariah are sky high.. lol

My, My, My, Mariah
Friday July 15, 2005 1:00PM PT

[size=-1]Mariah Carey[/size] Thanks to Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson, we're blessed with an all-encompassing phrase for when good outfits go bad. After Jackson's breast escaped the constraints of her top during the 2004 Super Bowl halftime show, the offending display was blamed on a "wardrobe malfunction." The trusty two-word catchall is now part of the lexicon and has been applied to many mishaps since -- Tara Reid’s red-carpet display comes to mind. Well, the ol’ WM is back in the news and proving its staying power as a buzzin' phrase. Searches on "wardrobe malfunction" jumped 193% yesterday, and it's a subject that dudes love -- a whopping 90% of queries come from guys.

So why the renewed interest in the WM, you ask? Blame it on dizzy diva Mariah Carey. Searches on the buxom songbird jumped 42% after an onstage wardrobe malfunction in Germany bared her bosom for an instant. The double-digit increase was enough to push the already popular Carey into our top five searches. Those angling for a glimpse of Mariah's bounty spurred an enormous influx of Carey queries to our Video and Image Search sites, but we hate to disappoint -- there seem to be no legit shots of Mariah's malfunction. In unison, guys...awwwwwww.

While Photoshopping fiends created fakes aplenty, the lack of authentic images didn't stop our intrepid searchers (again, mosty males -- duh) and spawned an array of queries from those searching for indisputable visual evidence. Prudence prevents us from listing the bulk of Carey-related search terms that we uncovered, but we're sure you can figure most of them out.

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzz_log/?fr=fp-buzz-more

Mariah Carey was not amused when a German TV host compared her to a stuffed sausage.The singer — who has been known to squeeze into skimpy outfits — was appearing live on “Gottschalk & Friends” when, according to reports, interviewer Oliver Poucher joked, “What do you call a stuffed sausage in English?”

The audience reportedly burst into laughter. Carey protested that the host was “not being fair,” but Poucher expanded on his unkind comment later when he later whispered into a colleague’s ear and then remarked, “We were discussing the cellulite Ms Carey has on her legs. I only said what the public was thinking.”

From MSNBC

^What a d*ck!!!!! He has her on his show, then treats her like complete crap?!?!? How awful...

not 100% sure if these have been photoshopped but here is thumbnail (click for bigger version)

thesuperficial.com

stylegurrl said:
From MSNBC

it wasn´t his show. oliver pocher is a comedian! and that´s why he acts like a comedian!
the show is hosted by thomas gottschalk. msnbc is propably not the best source for stuff like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miriane
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->