Marie Claire - Worldwide

Marie Claire Italia November 2007 : Jenny Sweeney by Max Cardelli

elite milano

Not the most exciting publication out there, but I figured there might be some interest in the eds...

New Black Warrior
Photo: Elina Kechicheva
Styling: Ivana Spernicelli
Model: Tasha Tilberg

Latitudine Nord
Photo: Mel Karch
Styling: Elisabetta Massari
Model: Inguna Butane

Dettagli Sport
Photo: Rennio Maifredi
Styling: Monika Kropfitch
Model: unk but very familiar

Short Story...
Photo: Taki Bibelas
Model: Toni Garrn

Riflessi Misteriosi
Photo: Daniel Gabbay
Model: unk and unfamiliar

Urbanita
Photo: Steen Sundland
Styling: Raffaella Campeggi
Model: Victoria Sekrier

+ two short beauty eds with Hannelore and Luca Gadljus, respectively.

I'll scan any requests later this week. :flower:

ooo if you could scan the Inguna editorial when you have time I would much appreciate it :woot: :flower:

Thanks for the cover image and the contents review ^_^

Lordy! That cover's quite intense. The blackness of the hair contrasting with the fruity brights of the lettering.

Would love to see 'New Black Warrior' and 'Short Story...' :blush:

italian marie claire looks like it has so much more edge than our pedestrian uk edition. i'd be really interested to flick through a copy.

My request would be the unknown and unfamiliar :lol::heart::flower:

italian marie claire looks like it has so much more edge than our pedestrian uk edition. i'd be really interested to flick through a copy.

For a while, my local WH Smiths stocked one issue of it. Its large size (some issues were hundreds of pages) meant that it felt like good value, but I didn't like the magazine itself. There wasn't enough high fashion content inside, more the typical lifestyle features that Euro Marie Claires cover.

I wish I had the option to buy it, but I wasn't going to be the one person buying it every month just to sustain its presence in the shop.

I never even flip through UK or US Marie Claire, but Italian editions of lifestyle magazines tend to be more fashion oriented in general. Decent editorial content (and always model covers) in Marie Claire, Glamour etc.

Mostly lifestyle fluff for sure, this issue's over 600 pages, but there are typically about five (~10 in the March & October double issues) longer fashion spreads.

It's also more expensive than other MC editions here, though. The same as Amica, and more than Flair, which I'd rather spend my money on. But I bought this on a whim, and it's ok for what it is, about as good/bad as I remembered from previous issues.

^^ I don't think so, Italian Marie Clairte always has original work.

I'm excited about the cover and the contents it look good.

Jenny looks gorgeous as always :woot:

I liked the way they featured not-so-famous models in the editorials, but I personally wanted work from the big names (Vogue level girls) so it was hard for IT MC to hold my attention.

One thing I'd give it major kudos for was its great catwalk supplements - the ones I saw were huge in size, big fold-over affairs twice the size of the main issue, with lovely large images.

But if I wanted to buy it now, I'd have to travel over 100 miles to Dublin, and it's not quite that good a magazine...

I wonder about the unknowns :shifty:
thanks OK for the thread and reviews ! :heart:

US Marie Claire December 2007 - Nicole Kidman

There's a photo in the new US magazine. She looks pretty. Dressed in purple. Has a holiday feel.

US Marie Claire December 2007 : Nicole Kidman by James White

probably the smallest cover pic ever...:lol:
from marie claire.com
it's badgley mischka

7yg88c2.jpg

"stitch in time" by diego uchitel, model: anna davolio
"beyond the little black dress" by iris brosch, models: jessica hart, tanya pilyukova
"101 dresses (on 101 readers)" by ben goldstein. sparkle, silver, color, the 20s, gold, and black and white dresses

inside, there are only 2 shots of nicole, both in a red halter costello tagliapietra dress...

also inside:
profile of helena bonham carter
"the star treatment" on celeb stylist serge normant

new ads:
prada sunglasses (b/w:( sasha
banana republic: trish goff
gap: amanda peet (with daughter), caroline trentini, amy adams, zoe saldana (with her sisters), ai tominaga (wih son)
erin fetherston for target
H&M lingerie: isabeli fontana

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->