Marie Claire - Worldwide

She does look great. Better than that Interview cover, which was YUK.

I'm surprised that no one has pointed out that it's a reprint of Marie Claire US yet. :flower: I remember the line: "The first year of marraige is the hardest".

Marie Claire Italy January 2008 : Masha Novoselova by Karl Lagerfeld

Sorry, no cover image yet!

Inside 1 eds with trish goff and 2 others fashion eds with 2 models utm.Beauty eds 3 close-up of sophie vlaming.

Posted by maya at iconography

Marie Claire UK February 2008 : Lily Allen

LilyCoverMC_468x599.jpg

LilyRedMC_468x683.jpg

LilyTripleMC_468x364.jpg

LilyWhiteMC_468x596.jpg

Pop princess Lily Allen has ditched her chav look to become a style queen

There is not a cigarette in sight and looking this glamorous it seems that Lily Allen has finally grown up.

With her hair swept into an elegant chignon and wearing a chic strapless gown the Smile star looked serene and curvaceous.

The singer, who announced her surprise pregnancy last month, did not know during the November magazine shoot that she was pregnant.

Lily Allen has ditched her old look in a glamorous photoshoot

In fact, she declared she was too young to have children less than a month before her surprise pregnancy was announced.

However, just weeks after the pictures were taken the news that she is expecting a baby with new boyfriend Chemical Brothers' Ed Simons, 37, was publically announced.

Chav-tastic: Allen pictured smoking a cigarette and swigging from a can of cider

Motherhood coincides with her new adult outlook and despite her delicate condition the 22 year-old criticised other young mothers for having children too early.

She said: "People are having kids too young and nothing's being done about it."

In the interview with Marie Claire she also admitted to 'kind of seeing' the father of her child, Mr Simons.

Allen spoke out against people having children too young in an interview last month...before announcing her own pregnancy

The pair have been in a relationship since September last year but now plan to move in together.

Miss Allen explained: "I want to have a child. If I was in the right relationship, I'd like to have child in about two or three years' time.

"I'd like to be a young mother, although not too young, and I'd like to be able to live in a nice place that's got a good catchment area for the schools.

"And that's all I care about. That's all you need."

Allen shows no sign of a baby bump as she poses in tight red dress

Despite being a boarder at Bedales public school in Petersfield, Hampshire, Miss Allen insisted that her child would have a state education.

She said: "It's a waste of money."

Miss Allen, who said she is "thrilled" to be expecting a child, will have time to plan as she is thought to be less than three months pregnant.

She recently slimmed down two dress sizes to a size ten after learning that she has a heart murmur and has vowed to stop smoking after learning that she is pregnant.

Her father, actor Keith Allen, has six children with four different women - the most recent being a baby daughter Teddie with his partner Tamzin Malleson.
source:dailymail.co.uk

She just makes me sick,if you are gonna attack people all the time for ceirtan things,then have enough of a spine not to look like a jealous little b*tch wanting the same!!Waste of space!!!

she is annoying
agree with what was said above waste of space

I'm so sick of her and her tiresome hypocritical attitude.

:clap: so good the more you hate on her, the more we see her everywhere, i like it it.

The cover looks nice, but I´m sick of this pathetic girl.

The cover looks exactly like one of those wedding magazines you see on the newsstands. There's nothing wrong with that per se, but I have a feeling people will see the cover when they're looking at magazines and not even think of it as Marie Claire, you know what I'm saying? :unsure:

man, she's like the british avril lavigne. well, her songs are a bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->