Marie Claire - Worldwide

Ick. Can someone explain what exactly is so hot about him? No offence, I just really don't see the appeal.

Never had a thing for " Bad boys " . So to me he just looks hairy & wearing
really ugly shirts :yuk:

He looks like he thinks he's the hottest thing on the planet... ..when it's the opposite. :sick:

PrinceOfCats said:
"Paying for sex is like ordering pizza" - Colin Farrell:sick:

I don't quite understand this quote...so is he basically saying it's OK to pay for sex?

If he is, ROCK ON!

i never got what the fuss was all about but i do like the green costume national shirt

Fade to Black said:
I don't quite understand this quote...so is he basically saying it's OK to pay for sex?

If he is, ROCK ON!
:ermm:You're kidding right?:unsure:

mdankwah said:
i never got what the fuss was all about but i do like the green costume national shirt

that shirt's from CNH? Didn't know that, thanks for the info :flower:

also is his blazer in the last pic from Libertine?

Tinuviel said:
:ermm:You're kidding right?:unsure:

Well I wouldn't do it. But I don't have any problems with it and I can admire someone who is open about such habits.

Where's the punk rock smiley when i need it? 8)

Where's the punk rock smiley when i need it? 8)[/QUOTE]
:mohawk: Is that it? : )

I have no moral objection but you have to be leading a pretty sad life when you're ordering prostitutes like pizzas...

PrinceOfCats said:
I have no moral objection but you have to be leading a pretty sad life when you're ordering prostitutes like pizzas...
And if he's so darned sexy, then why's he paying? :innocent:

Fade to Black said:
that shirt's from CNH? Didn't know that, thanks for the info :flower:

also is his blazer in the last pic from Libertine?
the shirt is from the spring summer collection

Attachments

• costume01.jpg
    costume01.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 12
PrinceOfCats said:

Well I guess that's true. I am actually quite surprised to hear him say something like that, I was always under the impression he never had to pay for sex, he just got it.

purplelucrezia said:
And if he's so darned sexy, then why's he paying? :innocent:
I admit he's what I would call attractive (especially as what I would call attractive would be female) but I imagine he could get sex for free if he wanted. Some men just get a kick out of paying.

I'm sure he has more free sex available than he knows what to do with. That being said, he looks hot here.

PrinceOfCats said:
I admit he's what I would call attractive (especially as what I would call attractive would be female) but I imagine he could get sex for free if he wanted. Some men just get a kick out of paying.
Oh, Jesus. I omitted the 'not' there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->