She's with SeeDs (Berlin) and she's flawless imo :heart:
I think she hasn't thread yet.
81-57-89
marieeilerspolas02.jpg

marieeilerspolas03.jpg

marieeilerspolas04.jpg

marieeilerspolas07.jpg

blog.seedsmanagement.de

Ohh, I didn't know she has her own thread already ^_^ I was absolutely smitten with this young lady when I saw her pics in the Polaroid-thread :wub:
Her look isn't particularly outstanding, but she has this amazing face-shape + (even as a brown-eye-lover) I can't get over how captivating her eyes are. I just hope they keep her hair blonde because I think it suits her very well!

marie has a thread here? She's very smart and down to earth. I'll give you some current information (job wise) about her, tomorrow.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Wanted: Marie Eilers (SeeDS Management)

While we were browsing through the main-board on SeeDs Management’s website, there was especially one girl that attracts our attention: Her name is Marie Eilers (177; 81-57-89) and she is kind of new with SeeDs (she signed up like two months ago). Meanwhile she has had serveral test shootings with some established German photographers and she scored an editorial for zoot maganzine (zootmag.com).
As you can see there is something really gracile and elfish about her look: Marie’s porcelain-ish skin and her beautiful, slightly dreamy eyes make her looking like she was just arised out of a fairy tale.
Marie definitely has that crossover appeal - from high fashion to high end commercial, this girl has got the look!
Gepostet von Maltes unter 5:21 AM 0 Kommentare

**************.blogspot.com

She also photographed two lookbooks in Hamburg.

OH I LOVE THEM! Thanks for posting...i love the little tooth gap,she is perfect!

Totally subscribed to this thread!!! I can't get enough of Marie ^_^

Marie has done excellent work so far, it's just that there's an aganzy who's doing amazingly well in pushing their girls but not so weel in keeping their girls' books up-to-date :lol:
Marie is so beautiful :heart:

She's an ed in the new issue of J'N'C Mag. Hope somebody is able to find/scan these pictures.

^ Thanks for the info! Excited to see it. I just wish seeDS would keep us more updated on her :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"