Marie Eve Nadeau

the_latest.jpg

photo: Gabor Jurina
Folio's Marie-Ève Nadeau simply gorgeous in FASHION's summer 2008 issue...</SPAN>

www.modelresource.ca

Scene and Heard

June 4, 2008

marie_eve_nadeau_6.jpg

Folio's Marie-Ève NadeauBe on the watch for what is unquestionably one of the more beautiful editorials I've seen in FASHION Magazine in quite some time.

Featuring Folio's Marie-Ève Nadeau, the images were recorded by Gabor Jurina in the Bahamian island of Eleuthera.

(more images below)

marie_eve_nadeau_5.jpg

Marie-Ève Nadeau, in Fashion Magazine
photos: Gabor Jurina; styling: Susie Sheffman; hair & makeup: Greg Wencel (Plutino Group)

ww.modelresource.ca

I will encourage you Paws to put more visibility to Marie-ève Nadeau thread. She's a very cute model with a particular face and she's another unrrated model.

Yeah she's really gorgeous, could have been a star but she seems to like staying local, so good for her!

I just read the magazine and that was one of the most stunning editorials I've ever seen
Marie is beautiful

Scene and Heard

August 13, 2008

Score a major Marcelle coup for Folio.

The office on rue de la Commune ouest pulled off a major booking, getting Marie-Ève Nadeau again as the skin care line's face.

Add to that the always stunning Lorca Moore as the New Age Woman, and Christine Doyon for Hydra-C... and you're still not done.

Folio's (seriously talented!) Jenn Finkelstein styled the campaign, while Hair & Makeup artist Geneviéve Lenneville added her touches.

Très impressionnant !

marie_eve_nadeau.jpg

Source: www.modelresource.ca

I can't believe there is a thread on her here!! :woot:

She is stunning and so elegant.. I just saw an add of her for Marcelle make-up in Elle Québec and she mesmarized me.. :wub: *I will try to scan it soon, she looks so natural and pretty in it.

I have the same reaction of you about Marie-ève thread. I'm happy to see again her in Marcelle ads.

Thank you! She looks gorgeous even though the ad is a bit silly... :wink:

Cosmopolitan (US) - September 2000
''Backstreet Girls''
Photography by Tiziano Magni

backstreetgirls_bw01.jpg backstreetgirls_bw02.jpg backstreetgirls_bw03.jpg backstreetgirls_bw04.jpg
bwgreyscale

Cosmopolitan June 2005
''Live the Wild Life''
Photos:Marc Baptiste

1 (2).jpg 2 (2).jpg 3 (2).jpg 4 (2).jpg 5 (2).jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg
bwgreyscale

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->