Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
stiVyhS.jpg

Height: 5'10" / 178 cm
Bust: 30" / 76 cm
Waist: 23" / 59 cm
Hips: 33" / 84 cm
Ethnicity: New Zealand / German
Agency: Clyne Model Management (New Zealand)
clynemodels.com

Ethnicity: New Zealand / German
How did you get into modelling?
A friend of mine told me I should email Clyne, so I did…

How did you get into modelling?
A friend of mine told me I should email Clyne, so I did…

Favourite modelling job so far?
Probably shooting with Harriet Were, it was my first ever shoot and I was a bit unsure and nervous about the whole idea of modelling, but meeting Harriet made me realise that the people in the industry (photography/modelling) are actually cool groovy people, which made me feel a lot more comfortable.

Favourite school subject?
I love outdoor education! It gets you out in the environment doing awesome stuff.

Favourite food?
Probably sushi, and fish.

Favourite place in the world?
My favourite place in the world is probably out in the ocean sailing.

What’s a trend you hate?
I dislike how fluoro colours keep coming back into fashion – we don’t need to look like traffic cones people.

What’s the last thing you bought?
Some jumper from an opshop I think…

If you could meet anyone living or dead, who would it be?
Isaac Newton

What’s something people wouldn’t necessarily know about you?
I don’t like growing up and things changing around me.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Something to do with science and also environmental work, perhaps a marine biologist.

Best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Go hard or go home.
katherineisawesome.com

Meet Marie, a Kiwi model of German decent. New Zealand photographer Harriet Were shot her in her hometown while we spoke to her about Monty Python, dolphins and the sponge lady off YouTube.

Jerico Mandybur: Where are you from and where are you currently living?
Marie: My dad is from Germany, and my mum is from New Zealand. I've lived on the Coromandel Peninsular, a small part of New Zealand, my whole life.

Earliest childhood memory?
One of my earliest childhood memories is playing in the stream at the bottom of my drive with my brother. We used to hunt for crystals in it. I'll always remember the joy of finding one glittering among the other stones!

Moment that changed your life?

My Nana's illness and passing aren't exactly a single moment, but they have changed my life. I guess the whole thing made me realise that life is finite, and it was my first experience of real grief. It really changed the way I view a lot of things.

Five women you look up to?
My good friend Rachel, Kate Sheppard, Lorde, Yoko Ono, and Cara Delevingne.

Best piece of advice you ever received?
"Everyone is identical in their secret unspoken belief that way deep down they are different from everyone else."

What does 'beauty' mean to you?
I guess to me, beauty is a natural thing. The most beautiful things, I think, are in nature such as plants, animals, and the universe in general.

What would your last meal be?

My last meal would have to be a large selection of seafood! I love seafood a lot.

What animal do you identify with the most?
Dolphins! I love how they are sort of a symbol of freedom and joy, and yet in reality are a pack animal, reliant on food and company.

What rules would you instil if you were Supreme Leader of Earth for one day?
If I was Supreme Leader I would destroy all guns. I feel like that would help solve a lot of problems, and continue to after I'd stopped reigning supreme. Well, either that or destroy all "Supreme Leaders"...

What song do you really wish you'd written and why?
'The Galaxy Song' by Monty Python! I think it really takes skill to write something funny that sums up such important ideas...

Best Youtube clip you've ever seen?
The rainbow sponge lady, she's pretty cool.

Send us a selfie?
Me at sea.

gTp1YNk.jpg

Photography/Fashion: Harriet Were
Assistant: Felix Henning-Tapley
Model: Marie @ Clyne
oystermag.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Penny Sage S/S 2014
Photographer: Harriet Were

anyonegirl

I read that she's with DNA a while ago. Can anyone confirm?

covetnz/tumblr

NEW FACE
26 June, 2014

She first came to see me when she had just joined Clyne and after taking a few snaps I was immediately impressed with her natural grace in front of the camera.
Hailing from the Coramandel and always being told she should try modelling Marie applied to Clyne models online. After only a few months has been signed by coveted boutique agency DNA in New York and has caused quite an international stir.
Marie is a real outdoors girl and loves sailing with her family on their boat and on her last holidays was part of the crew sailing on the Spirit of Adventure. I think Marie will be sailing over the seas often in the near distant future! After this shoot I booked Marie on my next fashion editorial so stay tuned for more beautiful pics.
New Season

Marie is wearing jersey and bikini bottoms by Ruby NZ
Shorts by Ruby bustier by Salasai - love the crisp shape of these shorts!
Boyfriend Shirt by Salasai bra by Julian Danger and shorts by Ruby
Dress by Liam - how amazing is that lace!
Hair & Makeup Abbie Gardiner
Photography & Fashion Fiona Quinn Photographer

Reminds bit of Emily Baker from the nonchalant of her test , DNA must of scouted NZ good because they signed some stunning great girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->