Marija Micunovic

Lea

Reaction score
10vf1.jpg
30kq.jpg

28zi.jpg
41sp.jpg

Agency: ID Models New York

Does anyone have any more info or pics on this model? I can hardly find anything on the net

She is really lovely :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Her side profile is a bit like Linda Vojtova's, she's pretty.

Thanks Perlefine! :woot:

I don't see her on the website of Munich Models though :huh:

You're welcome :wink: I don't see her on their site either, but she certainly is in their database. I got the pics from modelwire.com

She is very cute and also very nice in person. She has a nice body as well. Thin but toned!
She is going to be big!
She is only 17...
You guys have any more pic of her?
I will try to get some...
Post if you have more!
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
from montenegro ,from niksic , she won at elite competition ,i think 2 years ago , she is very young maybe 17 18 years old.....she is

ivonaive said:
from montenegro ,from niksic , she won at elite competition ,i think 2 years ago , she is very young maybe 17 18 years old.....she is
She is not from Niksic, She's from Cetinje :wink: and has that heavy duty accent :wink:
Which is Very cute! :smile:

She is a new face from Why Not model agency in Milán... She is one of my favorite models!!! ^_^

Wow,she's from my country and I didn't know about her.I will try to find smth about her:smile:

I just now red in one interview(think it's long time ago)that she did cover for Harper's Bazaar,did eds for Voque and Surface Magazine and did Cavalli show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->