Marina Perez

An ultra cool Marina from Jan 05 Flair IT:

I love the fitting of the last pic :heart:

[scans by Andrea]

Is this Marina? I found the pic on models.com, its from 2003. The caption says the girls name is Marina with Vision.
mdcfw0037.jpg

i love her beauty. this is her at chanel - perhaps, that is just a guess
211w08

A la mode said:
Is this Marina? I found the pic on models.com, its from 2003. The caption says the girls name is Marina with Vision.
mdcfw0037.jpg

I think it could be her, I read somewhere that this is her 2nd try at modelling. The first time she was considered too "large", so now i guess she went away for a bit and lost some weight, and now shes back.

She looks so not 5'10" to me, and a min ago I stumbled upon this backstage pic with Julia Stegner who's 5'11". Beautiful however, but I just noticed her shortness :wink:

00380f.jpg

hum, i havent seen any, not in style.com at least but i heard her talking for Fashion TV when she won the Cibeles L'Oreal contest in 2002 or 03, she spoke mostly in spanish for the press but also did a bit of english.

perlefine said:
She looks so not 5'10" to me, and a min ago I stumbled upon this backstage pic with Julia Stegner who's 5'11". Beautiful however, but I just noticed her shortness :wink:

I've noticed it too, I think she is about 5'8 which is not all that short...

Kimkhuu said:
She may have a very intriguing look but as a model, she doesn't look very warm and sweet.... I mean, I hardly ever see her smile, she always looks "mean".

Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I really do not like Marina. I think she has no warmth, and she is just so bony. In the face and the body. She doesn't have good shape, in my opinion. I don't really like her and have only seen a few pictures of her where I thought she looked okay. But that's just me.

Spanish related news
[size=-2]Posted on March 19, 2005 at 03:04:49 PM by Alpino
[/size]
Marina Perez has a big editorial in the new Vman.
She is topless in all the pics. Nice body.
Photographed by Mario Sorrenti.
-
She is also in the new Dazed & Confused (Eva Green cover) with an editorial by Benjamin Alexander Huseby.
-
From models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->