Marine Serre F/W 2021.22 Paris

agree with you. Its suits her more to be working in a designt team for another designer or house. But she hasnt it to be standing on her own.

Wow, when did Marine Serre get this bad?!! First half is indeed very Vetements, but the second half reminds me of Tisci at Burberry and that's not a compliment.
Oh and the person wearing the patchwork denim, easily one of the worst looks I've seen in a while.

Her brand is not even that established yet for it to be this bad. Maybe she got investment and have to start turning a profit? I just can't think of a logical excise why she's going generic hipster so soon.

It's quite embarrassing...
I hope it will sell well tho.

Second half looks like Marine Serre x Dick's Sporting Goods

Wow, when did Marine Serre get this bad?!! First half is indeed very Vetements, but the second half reminds me of Tisci at Burberry and that's not a compliment.
Oh and the person wearing the patchwork denim, easily one of the worst looks I've seen in a while.

Her brand is not even that established yet for it to be this bad. Maybe she got investment and have to start turning a profit? I just can't think of a logical excise why she's going generic hipster so soon.

Lol. I believe she is doing too much. I remember when she started to make waves, it was new and exciting. I'll admit, I thought the way she styled the moon logo turtle necks and leggings was rather intriguing. Nothing groundbreaking but it was a different way of dressing down some of her evening pieces and suiting. As both Marine and her brand have evolved it is apparent they are being stretched too thin. As of today, she now has an underwear line, designs footwear, jewelry, hats, and bags, and is even collaborating with Jimmy Choo, and Gentle Monster (sunglasses & optics). This all on top of her Red, White, and Gold lines. For an independent brand that began as a clothing label, that is a lot. If they continue to conduct their business as a "free for all", this mundane, commercial mode of fashion may become the norm for Serre. Yikes.

Cannot say I'm dissapointed, for I didn't expect anything above mediocre.

I just want to smack the hell out of these characters the models are playing...at a glance I know they're unbearable and quite pretentious. The Calabasas types at the end make me fear she will go down Jacquemus road, enough with that trash!

P.S: There are indeed JPG references in here, faux-tattoo nude shirts are definitely something he helped popularize.

The Vetements aesthetic is really coming through now. Looks like she's running out of ideas lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"