Marisa Bertetta Miller

:flower:Thanks, good for her :P ^^

A couple more radio interviews:

MM youtube

Marc Jacobs ' Protect the skin youre in'

http://www.marisamiller.com/blog/2010/12/marc-jacobs/
Here is a look at my new campaign for the Marc Jacobs’ “Protect the Skin You’re In” skin cancer charity. The photo appears on a yellow T-shirt sold at Marc Jacobs boutiques worldwide. Proceeds from the sales will benefit the NYU Cancer Institute.
I thought wearing my chucks was better than heels, right? The skate deck I’m holding is a really cool vintage deck from Santa Cruz Skate Boards. It was made over to promote the charity- but maybe one day I can post the original with the SC skate logos:wink:
Much love,
Marisa xoxo
pictures: lovevsmodels, marisamiller.com/blog

January 5th, 2011
Lula Lee
Happy New Year!
Hope everyone had an awesome time over the holidays.
I spent most of the time hanging out with family, catching up with friends, watching football, trying out new recipes and catching up on much needed sleep!
I really enjoyed the time off especially because I adopted an Italian greyhound puppy and she needed undivided attention. The only exercise I’ve done since mid-December is walking her- which counts right?
Her name is Lula and she is the best thing ever!! She’s teething right now and missing her two front teeth- so cute!
So yes, I’m going to be the weird dog person and post photos of her. I know anybody who has a dog will understand:wink:
Today is dry in Northern Cal so I’m off to ride my Nightster…
Lots of love,
XoxoMarisa
marisamiller.com/blog

Shape, February 2011 :heart:

January 17th, 2011
Shape February 2011
I’m so honored to be on the February cover of Shape magazine. This is my 8th cover for the magazine and they told me I’m the most photographed cover they’ve had in their 30-year history! That is a huge compliment!! It’s my goal to inspire women to get their bodies in shape in healthy ways, the same way Shape has inspired me to find ways to stay healthy.
I know we all probably have some holiday indulging that we need to work off, including myself, so hope you find a few good tips in my issue.
Much love,
xoxoMarisa
marisamiller.com/blog

Love when she is smiling, such a warm personality !

Cant wait to get the magazine.

Still waiting for GQ Germany, TV show and hopefully other things.

Marisa Miller - Shape - Feb 2011 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Marisa Miller 2011-01-27 - at Katsuya in Hollywood - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->