Marisa Bertetta Miller

^ she was so charming on the Ellen show today! Her personality is so amazing!

Am I going mad here? Because Im starting to think Griffen is actually looking really good in these last candids!!!
Like kind of hot:blink:

On a other note, is it just me or has MM legs changed alot. I remember thinking she had the best legs out there in 2008. Now they look totally different!!

Marisa Miller at VH1's Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam (February 3) - Celebrity-gossip.net

Marisa Miller 2011-02-03 - during VH1's Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Marisa Miller 2011-02-05 - DIRECTV's Fifth Annual Celebrity Beach Bowl in Dallas - Celebrity-Paradise.com

^ she was so charming on the Ellen show today! Her personality is so amazing!

True, true :P

On a other note, is it just me or has MM legs changed alot. I remember thinking she had the best legs out there in 2008. Now they look totally different!!

We cant talk about that here per forum rules but yeah, youre not alone. She still looks good and has amazing legs but my fave MM body is 2004-2006.:blush:

Thanks SO much Emilee for posting all the updates ! :heart:

Some more HQs from celebrity beach bowl 2011

celebrity-paradise with a special thanks to The Elder

Model Marisa Miller arrives at Super Bowl Party hosted by DIRECTV and Mark Cuban's HDNet at Victory Park on February 5, 2011 in Dallas, Texas.

Love this look/hair/make up :heart::crush:

getty images

Model Marisa Miller attends the Super Bowl 2011 Audi Celebration at the Audi Forum Dallas on February 4, 2011 in Dallas, Texas.

getty images

Model Marissa Miller attends a private dinner hosted by Audi during Super Bowl XLV Weekend at the Audi Forum Dallas on February 5, 2011 in Dallas, Texas.

Nice dress, Marisa :smile:

Getty Images North America

When is MM gonna get her high fashion moment? Seems like she's next in line after Candice)

When is MM gonna get her high fashion moment? Seems like she's next in line after Candice)

I dont think her "HF moment" will ever happen for one simple reason : she is not into it. -_-:unsure:

As much as Id love to see more of her (any) modeling work and she has all the goods Marisa is from a different league. She scored all the best biggest things one can only dream of ( minus only one - a huge HF campaign/Vogue cover to make it really 100% complete), she has a good name and fame of her own, her name is a brand already and she has a privilege to pick the projects she wants to work on - usually its something she loves to do she says. Im afraid modeling per se is not her passion as opposed to sports and surfing for example. :flower:

So as a person and MM fan I love that but as a model fan I miss her modeling work. But lets see, may be she will occasionally still do eds or smth.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, we won't be seeing her in any high fashion stuff, cause it's not her scene. Marisa has graduated into the Heidi/Tyra kinda thing. she never was much of a fashion model, but she's certainly one of the best commercial/swimsuit models of the past 10 years. she's worked hard and been very very successful and now the work that she does is more "celebrity endorsement" type work. like the NFL thing, or Harley Davidson, etc. i'm sure she's earning more than the Freja's and Natasha's of the world.

i loved her on Ellen. her personality shines through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->