Marisa Bertetta Miller

:lol::innocent: Why am I not surprised, vs ? lol ^^

It went way too far with the photoshop usage there - sadly ! :doh:

March 4th, 2011
Sniffles and Snuggles
I’m sorry I’ve been away for so long! I’ve been sick the last three weeks- since the Super Bowl! I had a crazy schedule that week. I didn’t get a lot of sleep and with freezing temperatures and the snow, it all caught up to me. I don’t get sick very often and it has been really frustrating not feeling well for this long. I’ve had to reschedule a lot of things and missed the parties on Oscar night, but on the up side, I’ve done extensive taste tests of every cough drop flavor on the market and I’ve had some good quality snuggle time with my puppy!
The Super Bowl was awesome. It was one of the best games I’ve been to. The stadium was incredible and I lost my voice cheering by the second half, which was probably good for the people around me!!
Here is a photo of me traveling home from the Super Bowl. I found a corner in the airport and passed out. The other is of me and my little Lula trying to stay warm.
Off to the airport- back to work!!
Much love,
xoxoMarisa
marisamiller.com/blog :heart:

Marissa Miller 2011-03-10 - Los Angeles premiere of ''The Lincoln Lawyer - Celebrity-Paradise.com

This last thread was funny for me to read because I was just coming over here to ask when we'd see her doing HF, lol. Well it's a shame she's not into it, I think it'd be an interesting experience. I think her face could look quite interesting (aside from being beautiful which she is) in a HF environment.

Plus it would piss off so many tfs'ers that it would just be fun to watch in itself, haha.

This last thread was funny for me to read because I was just coming over here to ask when we'd see her doing HF, lol. Well it's a shame she's not into it, I think it'd be an interesting experience. I think her face could look quite interesting (aside from being beautiful which she is) in a HF environment.

Plus it would piss off so many tfs'ers that it would just be fun to watch in itself, haha.

:lol: It certainly would. Eeek, scared even to think about that lol. :P :rofl:

And yes, I will repeat, Marisa has an interesting face and it could work great for HF, it has an edge and nice bone structure. :wub:

Dating advice from Marisa Miller

Forget what Brian and his brothers sang about wishing they all could be California girls - we wish they all could be Marisa Miller. Not only is she the dictionary definition of sun-kissed West Coast loveliness, she's also a sports nut and a good sport to boot. In the first of an occasional series featuring relationship advice from beautiful women, Marisa explains the best way to approach (hint: look for the open door), why you should play minigolf on a first date and why you should always pay the bill. (NB In case you're wondering, she's married. That door is closed.)

What's the best way to approach a woman?
I think lines are pretty bad, just because girls are pretty smart. I always have an awareness that it's hard to have a guy approach you - it's always intimidating. But I think the girls know that. If you can think of something funny, that's even better - if you can make a girl laugh, that's a big icebreaker. But it's also looking for the open door if it's there and don't push it. If a girl likes you, she's going to smile or make it easy for you to come up to her. Guys also need to recognise the signs when it's time to move on.

Have you ever had any lines used on you?
Oh yeah. I'm always polite but it's when the guy doesn't take the hint that it's time to move on. It's nothing personal…

What's a good thing to do for a first date?
Probably not a movie, because you can't really talk. So if you're really looking forward to getting to know the person better and if there's going to be a second date, you probably need to have some conversation. But it's also fun to go do something so maybe it takes the edge off sitting at the table and going, "So, tell me about yourself." If you can find an activity to do, go do something fun. I don't know what you guys have over here but in California you can go do fun things at a boardwalk and go play games or go miniature golfing, bowling - something where you're interacting, you can have fun and it's not so intense. Because first dates are
always
uncomfortable
What are the worst fashion mistakes that men make?
I feel bad but anything that has rhinestones or is blinged-out. Or when you can tell their jeans are more expensive than yours. A guy should be a guy. You don't want him to be too…
shiny.

How important is it for a man to be in good shape?
I wouldn't really go by a certain body type. It's whatever's healthy. I personally don't like guys who are super-muscly and stacked and overdo it in that way. Having a natural, healthy body is the best. It doesn't mean you have to be a certain size, because everybody's different.

How important are good manners?
So
important. With our generation it's a lot more casual, which is good: women are very independent now. But you also want to feel like a woman and that kind of chivalry and manners make you feel taken care of. I think a lot of women want to feel that way because they're so independent, there's almost a backlash now where they want the traditional, old-school. You want a little bit of that in there. And always pay for the bill on the first date. Always. No matter what she says. Pay for it! Insist! In the back of your mind you want the man to be the man.

What's a good early present when you haven't been going out that long?
Ooh, that's a hard one. I always think it's good to have an experience together. Unless you know, "Oh, she wants this" - you already know the perfect gift. But that's hard when you first meet someone. A little getaway or taking her somewhere nice. Having a memory or experience sometimes goes a long way. Then you spend more time together.

What makes a good romantic dinner?
That totally depends on the woman. But just that gesture alone is really cool. It depends on what she likes. But always chocolate at the end. Chocolate is very good.

Is sexting another woman a deal-breaker?
Yeah, I think that's bad. For sure.

Sportsmen especially tend to send photos of certain parts of themselves to women. Does that ever work?
I was wondering the same thing. I don't know. I don't think so, no. I don't think it's a good idea. We're more romantic creatures. You need to stimulate our minds first. I think it would probably be counterproductive. In my opinion. [laughs] Whatever works.

How does a man pay a beautiful woman a compliment?
Well, first of all be genuine and don't say something just to say it. We can tell. So it's got to be genuine. It's more in the way of saying you're beautiful and this and that but not in… There's a sweet way to say something and then there's overtly sexual. Anything that's like super-obvious. Use more eloquent words. It's common sense. Women work in a different way.
gq-magazine.co.uk via Marisa's facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->