Marisa Bertetta Miller

Marisa Miller may not be ready to become a mother just yet, but her dog — an Italian greyhound named Lula — is providing the stunner with some good practice.

"Lula is like family," she told PEOPLEPets.com at the Kentucky Derby on Saturday. "[Raising a dog] is good practice for kids with your husband, because you see who is the disciplinarian and the softy."

When it comes to her own household, which includes husband Griffin Guess, Miller says Lula is aware that Mom is the one she has to answer to if she misbehaves.

"I am definitely the disciplinarian in our house," she said. "I take her to school and do the training."

But despite being the stricter parent, it's clear Miller is head over heels for her precious pooch.

"Lula is amazing," she said. "She is the best part of every day. It's so fun and I am totally a weird dog la dy now. I totally let her kiss me, too. Even though I see everything that she eats, her mouth is so cute!"

peoplepets.com/news/celebrities/marisa-miller-i-m-a-weird-dog-lady-now

via marisa's facebook

GQ Germany, june 2011 ^_^

scanned by Reb'l Fleur at lovevsmodels.com

she looks good in GQ but then again she always looks good ,I like the first one the light on her face is beautiful

Sunlight is awesome when taking photos in it if done correctly and yep I agree, looks lovely. Wish she'd gotten the cover too but oh wells :(

That picture on the previous page with MM and a fan (?) is adorable!

She looks great in GQ. :smile: I miss her VS stuff, tbh. :(

Yeah to be honest me too. ^^ :( Even though its same old same old at least we regularly got vs updates to add to other things. Since turning it into celeb direction there is hardly any modeling work coming which is a pity because she has so much potential. But lets hope as a celeb she will get the covers, eds and what not ! :smile:

Captain Morgan's 376th Birthday Party, Chicago, may 13, 2011 hq

lovevsmodels.com

Captain Morgan's 376th Birthday Party, Chicago, may 13, 2011 hq

same as above

Marisa's twitter and facebook ^_^

Attachments

• null_4-copy.jpeg
    null_4-copy.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 2
  • x_6a534655.jpg
    x_6a534655.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1
Before Marisa Miller turned into a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model, she was a huge surfer girl. Growing up in Santa Cruz, California, she was a beach baby from day one, and Marisa has a hard time staying away from the beach.

As a surfer girl, Marisa’s a supporter of not water sports and exercise but also the need to focus on skin-care awareness, showing her devotion by serving as a face of the Marc Jacobs’ “Protect the Skin You’re In” campaign.

Her latest launch pairs both her love for the beach and her appreciation for exercise along with women’s fitness. She visited Conan O’Brien to talk about her new project - a line of specially designed paddle boards that cater to a woman’s body!

The model worked with Surftech to create a line of paddle boards which boast Marisa’s logo, and are made to be lighter so it’s easier for girls and women to carry.
While surfing involves lessons and practice, paddle boarding is much easier to pick up and practice … and serves as an amazing workout for your core!

Snag your own Marisa Miller paddle board from REI and get to working on that supermodel body!

modelinia

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how tiny Marisa looks next to Conan on the surfboards, even with those heels :D The whole interview is lovely, as usual.

Marisa Miller Joins Ryan Reynolds in 'RIPD' (Exclusive)

The Victoria's Secret supermodel will make her acting debut Universal's Robert Schwentke-directed project.

Add Marisa Miller’s name of recent Victoria’s Secret and Sports Illustrated models that are slinking into acting.
Miller, who was a Victoria’s Secret Angels and 2008 SI Swimsuit cover girl, has inked a deal to join the cast of R.I.P.D., Universal’s supernatural action movie starring Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges.
The project marks the feature debut for Miller, who has appeared in episodes of Entourage, Gary Unmarried, and How I Met Your Mother. Her casting attracted the attention of CAA, which just snapped her up.
Robert Schwentke is directing the project, which follows a murdered cop (Reynolds) who is recruited to work in the Rest in Peace Department, a police force comprised of ghosts who battle spirits unready to depart this world.
Bridges is playing Reynolds' ghostly partner and Miller will be his human avatar, the form humans see when Bridges' character is in his earthly form.
Kevin Bacon, Mary-Louise Parker, and Stephanie Szostak are also in the cast.
Miller, one of the iconic names in the swimsuit and lingerie industry, appeared in every Sports llustrated Swimsuit issue from 2002 to 2008, with her 2008 cover breaking sales records for the magazine.
She continues to be managed by Griffin Guess and Zoe Lee of Cartel Management.
Models have been making a splash in the film world this year, with Victoria’s Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whitely making her feature debut with a leading role in Transformers: Dark of the Moon, and Sports Illustrated model Brooklyn Decker appearing with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston in Just Go With It.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marisa-miller-joins-ryan-reynolds-227344

I always thought she'd be better at acting then modeling. Looks like a great cast. I hope she acts better than Brooklyn and Rosie. :lol:
Posted via Mobile Device

If she really loved modeling she would have been amazing at it.

Thanks for the updates !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonnyjonny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->