Marisa Bertetta Miller

Originally posted by PussyLee@Oct 24 2004, 09:28 AM
Marissa Miller is a known commercial model, which make tons more money than Daria or Natalia, or worst Hana. She's not a VOGUE model. Why do you guys hate Jessica? Because she's prettier and making so much dough? lol
[snapback]405419[/snapback]​

But Marisa Miller has actually been in Vogue before! No joke!

Seriously, I've seen her in a couple of pictures for American Vogue. And Mario Testino photographed her for Italian Vogue when he discovered her.

So she might not be as downmarket as you guys think she is! :wink:

Originally posted by funnyfan@Oct 25 2004, 05:20 AM
But Marisa Miller has actually been in Vogue before! No joke!

Seriously, I've seen her in a couple of pictures for American Vogue. And Mario Testino photographed her for Italian Vogue when he discovered her.

So she might not be as downmarket as you guys think she is! :wink:
[snapback]406104[/snapback]​

As I mentioned previously, she was already a working model ("commercial") when testino "discovered her" (wow he's creative) on the beach in CA and put her in Vogue. You probably remember her from a beach story with Karolina Kurkova in which she was overshadowed by Miss KK.

Originally posted by PussyLee@Oct 24 2004, 10:30 PM
Marissa Miller is a known commercial model, which make tons more money than Daria or Natalia, or worst Hana. She's not a VOGUE model. Why do you guys hate Jessica? Because she's prettier and making so much dough? lol....It's the high school years syndrome. I understand you guys love the likes of Mariacarla Boscono et al, They give us lesser fortunates some Hope!
[snapback]405421[/snapback]​
Um, no. Honestly, if I had to pick someone I wanted to look like, Marissa would NOT come to mind. Foxinthesnow, I can see what you mean but I don't think like that. I just don't like her look. Simple as that. :flower:

Here's a new ad with Marisa in it... for some leather company or another. She apparently CAN do something other than lingerie and swimsuits... even if I don't think she does it well! :P

scan184.jpg

She is one of the few commercial models that I like, she has this magnific athletic look, she has a killer body and well she can be cheesy I guess, but she is down right fabulous. And I do also like Jessica Simpson. Send me to the flames hehhe

I didn't know Marissa Miller since today. Sorry for her fan but for me she looks like a p*rn actress or a star from one of these stupid tv shows like Savannah or Baywatch. But a model, NO

Marisa Miller- True or False?

Ok, a friend of mine and I have been debating for awhile now. Does Marisa Miller (the sports illustrated model) have breast implants?

I find it hard to believe her breasts are so large when she has like 2% bodyfat! I know alot of curvier girls have bigger boobs, but Marissa is so athletic, they look hard and not soft like real ones.

Anyone have any info or proof for or against this?

:blink:

I dont know but i find her overtoned stomach shes been having lately disgusting

Last edited by a moderator:
She was in 'Perfect Ten' magazine, which only uses 'all natural' models I believe.

I think its possible to have big breasts and a skinny body at the same time, like Jeisa Chiminazzo i dnot believe hers are fake, they look real and they were already very big when she was 13.

I heard perfect 10 girls have lots of breast implants. it's a playboy type magazine

I'm sure it is possible, like Michelle Lombardo the 2004 model search winner of SI. But hers are obviously real, they look fattier and floppy. I know a few girls who are very thin and have like C-D cup boobs! But they DON'T look like Marisa Miller's. Marisa's are so Perky and fake looking. And Marisa has less bodyfat than any big boobed girl that I know. But, hey maybe Marisa is just genetically blessed. They just Look very fake to me.
Heidi Klum and Tyra on the other hand, those look real to me.

The whole point of 'Perfect Ten' is that its an all natural version of Playboy I thought.

Plastic'sWife said:
... any pics... I dont know who she is...
Auuw, I don't know if they are real or not but I like her so I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and say they're real. Her pics are a little hoochie because she almost always does swim and lingerie stuff. I like her anyway though:P .
from sports ilustrated:
05_mmiller_01.jpg
05_mmiller_diary_03.jpg

this one is sl*tty but they look real to me
50th_mmiller_01.jpg

i'd have to say no...

i've seen pics of her from victoria's secret and they seem to fall naturally...plus look at the pic of her naked on her back...implants would never fall to the side like that...

and she isn't exactly skinny (i mean like hana or tiiu)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->