Marisa Bertetta Miller

hate her or love her,but you can say nothing about her abs!marissa is a perfect swimwear-model n that´s it:P

Totally agree.. she was in the Naomi fashion relief show during fashion week... and she really stood out to me..

to quote a song.. "her body's bangin" :D

one thing i dont like about marisa is that her skin is horrible...she has major sun damage, tto much for her age...you can tell she's a real california girl...fake tan aside, on her close ups of any part of he rbody really she has lots of lines, and the freckles are crazy...

Marisa Miller Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Party 2-4-06
hollywoodsbest.net

Marissa Miller is INCREDIBLE! Amazing body, great smile, gorgeous hair, incredible eyes! Fantastic all around.

Marissa Miller @ "Winter Passing" Premiere, February 15
hollywoodsbest.net

Marissa Miller is one of my favorite models out there- she's got a great smile, beautiful eyes, a great body of course, and she's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. Spike TV did a marathon of the old issues of SI, all leading up to the 2006 episode. She hosted either the 2005 or 2004 episode, but either way, she's so sweet, very humble, and seems to be excited to even be modeling at all, let alone in SI, VS, etc.

I roleplay, and I've used her as a reference for one of my most used characters, so I have nearly 1,00-1,500 pictures of her. I'll post a few.

260.jpg

24.jpg

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED 2006 PHOTOS

22.jpg
17.jpg

21.jpg
20.jpg

19.jpg

23.jpg

18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Candid Shots:

253.jpg

She was a runner up (second place, in this competition) next to a guy!
252.jpg

261.jpg
(Sorry about the quality) After a Nascar run.
marissa-250.jpg
(www.southbeach-usa.com)
258.jpg

259.jpg
With Ana Beatriz Barros

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back