Marisa Bertetta Miller

Thank you guys ! Lovely Grammy pictures, nice art and cute Beach Bowl pictures :wub::flower: When it rains it pours :P Love all the updates ^_^

Marisa Miller Taken Down by Tom Arnold

Chances are Marisa Miller didn’t quite know what she was getting herself into when she signed on to compete in DIRECTV’s 4th Annual Celebrity Beach Bowl during the Super Bowl festivities in Miami on Saturday. The itty bitty beauty was knocked to the ground when actor Tom Arnold (on the opposing team) out-of-nowhere decided to jump her in the early portion of the friendly game.

“All of a sudden this big, sweaty guy was on top of me,” Miller, who snagged Most Valuable Player, lamented after the game.

Miller and Arnold joined the likes of Chace Crawford, Jennifer Lopez, Taylor Lautner, Brian McKnight and Olivia Munn to compete in the no-holds-barred flag football game in front of thousands of screaming fans, under the guidance of team “coaches” quarterback Mark Sanchez of the NY Jets and NY Giants quarterback Eli Manning.

HOT SHOTS: The lovely and talented Marisa Miller.

But the pigskin aside, Miller also told Pop Tarts that she plans to spread her wings overseas in the hope of visiting the troops soon as part of her work with Harley Davidson.

“We’re trying to work all the details of that (the trip) out now,” Miller said. “It’s been really great working with Harley Davidson as I’ve been doing a lot of stuff with the military through them. We did a campaign for the USO that was based on a 1940’s pinup, we shot calendars and promotional material to send to them. I get so many letters from overseas and I was really cool to do something for them and in honor of them, show them some love.”

The modeling gig has even inspired a new “addiction.”

HOT SHOTS: Miller and her Victoria's Secret model pals.

“I’ve been riding a lot, I got my dad a Harley and my husband rides and my uncle rides,” she said. “We all go for rides together, it has been really fun. I’m totally into it, totally addicted.”

“Before the fashion show I was working out and dieting. Then the holidays came and I ate a lot,” she explained. “My husband said ‘honey you look so much better after you’ve eaten a cheeseburger’. I think I went too hard before the show, you want to do your best – you’re in-motion and you’re moving. But I realized I do feel better a little curvier and more womanly, it is just important to keep your curves tight. Hearing my husband, who sees me more than anyone, say I look better after a cheeseburger is absolutely fine with me!”
foxnews via mbinebri

Marisa Miller Crowned MVP of the Celebrity Beach Bowl

On a sandy margin which enclosed former NFL stars such as Eddie George and Desmond Howard, Marisa Miller walked divided with the 2010 Celebrity Beach Bowl MVP ( Most Valuable Player) progressing today.
(ovemedia.com/...)

309u8ur.jpg

2vaxs1s.jpg

9lee53.jpg

142vmnp.jpg

30wuh5v.jpg

lovevsmodels.com

Model Marisa Miller attends the 2010 Maxim Party at The Raleigh on February 6, 2010 in Miami, Florida

HQs

:wub::crush::heart:

celebutopia

Inside VS SWIM 2010 shoot

3:37

youtube/victoriassecret

Marissa Miller The Maxim Party 2010 in Miami February 6, 2010 - The Celebrity City

Marisa Miller @ The fourth annual Celebrity Beach Bowl in Miami Beach, February 6 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

celebrity-paradise

Last edited by a moderator:
:flower::flower::flower: Thank you very much everyone !

#1912 went immediately to my faves along with Beach Ball candids. ^_^:heart:

One of the new VS swim 2010 pictures in HQ, ohmydogohmycat. :woot::woot::woot:

victoriassecret.com

:buzz:A couple of rare outtakes :wub: Beautiful

thanks to MissLimaVzla/lovevsmodels.com

VS swim 2010 a few new pictures to add, HQ

:P

victoriassecret.com

Some 200x200 avatars I made :

pictures from marisamiller.com, lovevsmodels.com

"Sheer perfection"
ph.Ben Watts

:heart:

via CartelZoe /fashionmodeltalk.com

Vegas, March 2010

February 26th, 2010
Vegas Baby!
Here’s the new March issue of Vegas Magazine. I’m really excited about this editorial! I really wanted to push it and do something unexpected and different. The Vegas shoot was the perfect opportunity to go for it and have some fun! I’ve always loved playing with wigs and thought it be cool to use something short and really blonde. One of my favorite photographers, Ben Watts, shot it so I knew I was in good hands. Everyone thought the results were killer- and I hope you like it too!
Much love,
XOXO Marisa

marisamiller.com/blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paintnitelife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->