90967550.jpg
90967557.jpg

90967560.jpg
90967567.jpg

90967571.jpg
90967520.jpg

90967564.jpg

gettyimages

well i like the detail but not a fan of that body-con silhouette. i think the only look of these that really stands-out as distinct,in my eyes,is that alaia-like t'shirt dress with the frills.

He knows what he likes, and this hasn't been drastically different from his past few seasons. Some might already got bored of it, but I'm still loving his attention to the details and his playing of knits.

He knows what he likes, and this hasn't been drastically different from his past few seasons. Some might already got bored of it, but I'm still loving his attention to the details and his playing of knits.

Totally agree, he's definitely found his niche and while it is familiar it's definitely beautiful.

I quite like the use of slightly curvier models too, definitely suit his clothes better.

i like the blue dress too and a couple others.. amazing knitwork. great textures
and all comfortably wearable

it's nice you don't always have to sew piece by piece like with woven fabrics
the dress just forms out of the yarn on the machine

Hmm...I see a lot of old Christopher Kane touches, and not the good ones either!

great party dresses. i love that these clothes play in all three dimensions.

Always amazed by his technical skills. If I were that kind of a girl, I would only go to him for my party dresses. One thing that I wonder, how much shaping and sculpting goes on in those sweater dresses...?

It's not like Alaia when he did cut and sew knits, you can work that material like a woven and really define a shape. These sweaters have no structural support whether it's some kind of boning or just welt seams. Even on the runway there's a couple of problem areas. I can't say every piece is a technical success.

I like the collection and good for him for using more normally sized models - he's right, they do look better in his designs. :D

I'm not sure how you can, accurately, call yourself a stylist, if you can only style size zeros?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->