Marni S/ S 05

I think I just had a fashion orgasm. As soon as that first pic of gemma appeared on the screen I knew I would love this collection. Totally feeling it for spring. Except the shoes which I can do well without.

ahhhh i so love the retro prints, her use of :heart: green, the bags, the make up, the shapes and all her accessories, but i find the shoes a bit too gross to be honest...

thanks for the pictures runner

(i had some difficulty waiting for them to load, maybe we should try to post only two pictures at a time? :unsure: takes so long for them to load and then, some just dont :cry: )

Originally posted by Lena@Sep 28 2004, 09:58 PM
ahhhh i so love the retro prints, her use of :heart: green, the bags, the make up, the shapes and all her accessories, but i find the shoes a bit too gross to be honest...

thanks for the pictures runner

(i had some difficulty waiting for them to load, maybe we should try to post only two pictures at a time? :unsure: takes so long for them to load and then, some just dont :cry: )
[snapback]378593[/snapback]​
I was certain you'd love this :wink:

I like, I like.

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Sep 28 2004, 10:02 PM
I was certain you'd love this :wink:

I like, I like.
[snapback]378597[/snapback]​

:kiss:

Shoot me if you will,but I'm not entirely crazy about it except that one blouson jacket with the brooches.

And those shoes...god,those shoes are horrible!

I thought I saw Prada:-) the hair, the prints, the silhouette.
The colours are superb, indeed. Light.

Thanks Runner for the pictures:-)

Too Prada-esque and the prints look like they came straight from the British Rail seat-textiles-scrapbook... :innocent: :ninja:

I like that turquoise color, but that's about it for me. Is it me or has everyone been doing the eclectic/eccentric styling lately?

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Sep 28 2004, 07:35 PM
Too Prada-esque and the prints look like they came straight from the British Rail seat-textiles-scrapbook... :innocent: :ninja:
[snapback]378723[/snapback]​

while I've never seen British Rail seat textiles, I agree with the sentiment...not liking the prints. the Prada elements are a little exhausted by now....the shoes are disgusting. not feeling it

I don't think it's that prada-esque at all. I only see that with some of the accessories. other than that, the shapes are quite different as are the colors.

:heart: love that patchwork coat & metallic top the best

very nice, baggy but not shapeless

like most of the prints...that green patent leather bag is beautiful & so are the brooches :woot:

but i feel the need to burn those shoes :sick:

If anything, Marni's been doing the so-called "Prada styling" longer than Prada has. This show is vintage Marni as far as I'm concerned.

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Sep 28 2004, 09:36 PM
If anything, Marni's been doing the so-called "Prada styling" longer than Prada has. This show is vintage Marni as far as I'm concerned.
[snapback]378867[/snapback]​

absolutely....anyone who can remember back more than i season will see that this is signature marni while miuccia has just jumped on the bandwagon...along with marc jacobs...(who's a little late to the party as far as i'm concerned)

thank for the pics runner...i needed a ray of sunshine right about now,...it's making me feel like wearing colour...especially some light blu-ish shade... :heart:
it's so light...it lightens my mood... :heart: :flower:

From what I see - I love most of it. I am especially liking the color patch coat!

While I like the colors and fabrics, I feel these clothes would be hideously unflattering.

whats wrong with Milanese fashion?

but at least it looks better than other brands in this week

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->