Marni Spring 2004

Kelsey

Reaction score
:smile:

100116115.jpg
100116118.jpg

100116122.jpg
100116127.jpg

I love that shoe! :heart: And the yellow leggings! Grey, black, and navy leggings are already part of my everyday wardrobe but I can't to scoop those up!

The collection is traditional Marni and I love it. She always stays true to her customer.

I love it very much. I love the colors! Turqoise, red berry, yellow and green, silver, brown and lavendar :o I love it!

i like the colors.... great colors!

but the clothes are too baggy and too frumpy. :doh: :shock:

Again,Consuela has proven to me that she is perhaps the most independant spirit in all of Milan. She continues to avoid trends and hype in opposititon to show herself and her feelings. She is the lone individualist in city consumed by luxury and pretense.

As for the collections itself,lovely Marni color palette. Lots of beautiful,breathy shapes and shilouettes. I like :P

very true, Scott.
i like shoes, skirts & bright, light coats in this collection. not into these sleeves though.

Whilst looking I've become quite taken with the two photos on the right-hand side on the top block. Also,the first one on the very bottom block of photos. Those seem to be my faves. Also I love those shoes too!! I enjoy her mismatched,clashy peasant boho style. Reminds of Dries Van Noten actually.

I am in a LOVE :heart: they are exact styles for a Kelsey who has a lot of money :smile:

100116124.jpg
100116117.jpg

100116136.jpg
100116141.jpg

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 6th, 2003 - 5:30 am
Again,Consuela has proven to me that she is perhaps the most independant spirit in all of Milan. She continues to avoid trends and hype in opposititon to show herself and her feelings. She is the lone individualist in city consumed by luxury and pretense.

As for the collections itself,lovely Marni color palette. Lots of beautiful,breathy shapes and shilouettes. I like :P
ditto scott*

lovely Marni collection- once more :heart:

thanks for posting this kelsey, true this is a very kelsey (and Lena) look :flower:

Awwww.. Glorious. There was a bit of the peasant, the industrialist, the revolutionist. Oh! And a bit of the artist. Done well.

just went through the collection carefully, well, they seem to be working with my fave stylist -i trust scott might be able to uncover the genious behind this show.

the color mix and match, if not always, was fantastic, absolutely artistic, fresh and creative, full of new ideas. The shapes seemed a bit too influenced -not in a very successful way- by the japanese school, eg Junya and CDG. I also saw traces of Martin Margiela and major print influence from Dries van Notten.

i also found the collection a bit too long and repeating itself, still, one of the most inspired this season. I couldn't escape choosing my Marni faves -not far from Kesley's I admit- so here they are :heart:

oooh :heart:

very nice i love so many of the dresses, and the candy colors :o

the silver and pink combo B)

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 6th, 2003 - 3:25 pm
just went through the collection carefully, well, they seem to be working with my fave stylist -i trust scott might be able to uncover the genious behind this show.

the color mix and match, if not always, was fantastic, absolutely artistic, fresh and creative, full of new ideas. The shapes seemed a bit too influenced -not in a very successful way- by the japanese school, eg Junya and CDG. I also saw traces of Martin Margiela and major print influence from Dries van Notten.

i also found the collection a bit too long and repeating itself, still, one of the most inspired this season. I couldn't escape choosing my Marni faves -not far from Jules I admit- so here they are :heart:
This is what I was thinking. But I'm racking my brain at who could possibly behind it all. Looks a bit like the hands of Jane How,actually. But don't trust me on that :lol:

The collection is Marni all the way. :heart: Very true to form. Plus I love the way "Marni" sounds. It's got a nice ring to it. Maybe I'll call my future daughter Marni, who knows? :wink:

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 5th, 2003 - 7:30 pm

I must whole heartedly agree

i thought it was gorgeous and fabulous and totally diffrent from all of milan, amazing shoes with teh socks :heart: :P :flower:

I also deffinelty agree with lena* about the shapes beging japanes influenced, it had a very stroung draped/ curvyness

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->